• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I hate to say it love, but the evidence is against you ATM.

(I apologize for my absence, I meant to tell Austin I was going to be out of town for a few days then BAM day one had ended already)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Basically, everything is against you right now. Zenox left very little holes, if any, in his explanation of why he thinks you're scum. A lot is riding on this post. Better make it good.

Do I discern you trying to subtly coordinate with ALIT? You're essentially telling him to proceed with caution, as if you intend to protect him. That's how I'm reading your wariness towards ALIT being lynched. It's unusual that someone would be advising another player in such a way as above, unless they were Mafia/Sith comrades.

The way I see it, lynch ALIT, ALiT flips scum/HK-50, Zenox is pretty clear. If not, we go for Zenox tomorrow. I'm more inclined to believe Zenox though.

Should ALIT prove to be scum, then I recommend pressuring PK Flash tomorrow. But if ALIT turns out to be an ally to the Jedi Knights, then yes, we take down Zenox during the next Day phase.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I like to hear the victim-to-be's testimony before bringing out the noose. Dun matter if he's innocent or guilty as the blood stains on his hands, just be a good sport ya know? Also more fun that way :>

I'm inclined to vote for ALIT, but gonna hold off until he takes his stand. Tick tock ALIT, not everyone is as patient as I =O

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww man, why so many posts people? D; Well I'm super tired so I'll catch up later. You'll have to wait for a post from me for possibly another day or so, I don't have that much time to read these. So yup, I'll be catchin' up.

Fun fact further proving my point. Source: HK-50 article from Wookiepedia:

Because the HK-50 units were made from HK-47's template, he could not harm them himself due to his self-preservation protocols

In any case, it seems ALIT has but time on his side. If he continues to try and buy himself time rather than post an actual defense, either the rest of the town will lose their patience, or day will end.

I find the former to be more likely, which means that night might come about as I sleep. If anyone has any recommendations for my kill tonight, I am open to suggestion.

And hopefully I needn't remind you again doctor oh lord help me

My indecisiveness and lack of contributions in posts are sufficient evidence to frame me? I actually pursued a similar tactic in the last game-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood mafia-and was revealed to be a bulletproof townie. It’s interesting that’s one of the roles I’m surmised to be although most appear to have ruled it out entirely.

I didn’t want to seal my vote on PokaLink because I feel he didn’t receive a fair chance to represent himself. When he failed to provide compelling evidence, however, I opted to revote for him thus sealing his doom. It is true that I observed Poka’s crass strategy prior in FMA: B mafia but I’ve seen an equal number of mafia play a very forceful meta game. Two players that come to mind on this site are TMS and Atticus. I’ve always deemed it negative to play too aggressively at the start of the game which is the principle reason I first called Poka out for.

My erratic questionable behavior is noted, however, Zenox has been known to play a very offensive mafia meta game. This conjures memories of Durion’s mafia game from early last year wherein I was lynched on the first day by Zenox. Forgive me if I mistinterpreted his words but it’s convenient for Zenox to claim he’s never played with me before especially since our first mafia encounter was so decisive. In Mafia 11: Xcution mafia, I made the foolish mistake of posting an unreasonable “wut” response in reply to someone. Perceiving me as a visible crack in the bridge, Zenox ganked me with his scum buddies for a lynch.

Scum will try to paint themselves as members of the town such as GaroXicon, the Godfather from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood mafia. His posts were consistently well worded and contributory asserting a longer day is beneficial for the town, his stance on the random voting stage, and vague suspicions of some players. Then he went full force and cast a finger of suspicion on me in one of the longer mafia posts I’ve seen on this forum. Fortunately, it was late during the day and I knew if I wasn’t lynched, my bulletproof townie ability would spare my life. The vig heard my request and assassinated Garo that night.

I’m in the unfortunate situation this game where my life is on the chopping block second day. I won’t promise that you’ll believe me but I hope you look over Zenox’s strategy and mafia meta game in general. It was rather foolish of me to vote, unvote, and revote and call someone out for grammar but I fix things. Every wounded soldier needs aid and hopefully this stethoscope isn’t put to waste.

Kirino

Tatakae
My indecisiveness and lack of contributions in posts are sufficient evidence to frame me? I actually pursued a similar tactic in the last game-Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood mafia-and was revealed to be a bulletproof townie. It’s interesting that’s one of the roles I’m surmised to be although most appear to have ruled it out entirely.

I didn’t want to seal my vote on PokaLink because I feel he didn’t receive a fair chance to represent himself. When he failed to provide compelling evidence, however, I opted to revote for him thus sealing his doom. It is true that I observed Poka’s crass strategy prior in FMA: B mafia but I’ve seen an equal number of mafia play a very forceful meta game. Two players that come to mind on this site are TMS and Atticus. I’ve always deemed it negative to play too aggressively at the start of the game which is the principle reason I first called Poka out for.

My erratic questionable behavior is noted, however, Zenox has been known to play a very offensive mafia meta game. This conjures memories of Durion’s mafia game from early last year wherein I was lynched on the first day by Zenox. Forgive me if I mistinterpreted his words but it’s convenient for Zenox to claim he’s never played with me before especially since our first mafia encounter was so decisive. In Mafia 11: Xcution mafia, I made the foolish mistake of posting an unreasonable “wut” response in reply to someone. Perceiving me as a visible crack in the bridge, Zenox ganked me with his scum buddies for a lynch.

Scum will try to paint themselves as members of the town such as GaroXicon, the Godfather from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood mafia. His posts were consistently well worded and contributory asserting a longer day is beneficial for the town, his stance on the random voting stage, and vague suspicions of some players. Then he went full force and cast a finger of suspicion on me in one of the longer mafia posts I’ve seen on this forum. Fortunately, it was late during the day and I knew if I wasn’t lynched, my bulletproof townie ability would spare my life. The vig heard my request and assassinated Garo that night.

I’m in the unfortunate situation this game where my life is on the chopping block second day. I won’t promise that you’ll believe me but I hope you look over Zenox’s strategy and mafia meta game in general. It was rather foolish of me to vote, unvote, and revote and call someone out for grammar but I fix things. Every wounded soldier needs aid and hopefully this stethoscope isn’t put to waste.

What you defended against are the reasons Zenox decided to nightkill you. We're voting for you for an entirely different reason. You haven't even defended yourself against the evidence we're incriminating you for. My vote remains.

My indecisiveness and lack of contributions in posts are sufficient evidence to frame me?

No, the fact that I attempted to murder you and it failed is sufficient evidence to, as you put it, frame you. The nightscene basically confirmed you are an HK droid. As I am the only other HK droid in KOTOR2, there is only one other choice for who you are, HK-50, which is as anti-town a character as you can get.

Ah, good lord I remember this game (not very well, forgive me. Hank hill tell you what scum picture. lol classic). I think this resulted in one of my bans. Forgive me if I don't remember this game, first off you were nothing but an RVS in that game, and my time in that game was cut short due to excessive aggression. I also think it was my last game before I was banned the last time.

But in any case, is that what you call a defense? I don't see any rebuttals anywhere.

Austin

Austin
As I am the only other HK droid in KOTOR2

If you nameclaim again you're out. Not looking for a response to this, just understand it.

VOTE TALLY

A Link In Time - 7 (Zenox, Josh, Thareous, Viral Maze, Kazumi, Dracomajora, Rachel)

Takes 10 for a majority lynch.

If you nameclaim again you're out. Not looking for a response to this, just understand it.

??? Pretty sure everyone knew that to begin with. (err ... like they figured it out, I didn't tell them)

Nonetheless I'll try my best not to say it anymore.

EBWODP (though in a post of this nature, I don't see the point)

Considering Viral Maze was the first to actually use my name, it's basically been confirmed by someone else who I am. Does that seriously mean I can't say it for the rest of the game?

(If you say yes, I can't say it, then I will comply. It just seems a bit absurd seeing as I didn't tell anyone, they figured it out)

Austin

Austin
Nonetheless I'll try my best not to say it anymore.

No, you're not going to "try your best", you're going to not do it. I don't care what rationality you have, I honestly don't. Don't say it, or you're out. That simple.

This isn't really any evidence, but I think ALIT has had plenty of time to make an argument, but prefers to make :samus: in the sb.

That's fine, some of us take this game more seriously. If you'd like to make an argument, please do it soon, my bedtime is coming up.

EBWODP: Sorry, I'm getting cocky. Best quit while I'm ahead. I'll just lurk unless something extremely notable happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom