• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Luigi's Mansion Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
It's okay, Fused. I was about to reveal to get LittleGumball lynched and the mafia would be led to an untimely demise anyway <3

I am also very proud of having been the only third party.

I had fun, regardless of everything. GG everyone.

Fig

The Altruist
I would be perfectly fine if this game could receive a reboot and shuffle the roles again. Hopefully it will be soon. If not, well I'm honored that you took the time to mod this game fused! :hug:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Btw, if ALiT is getting an award for getting killed before posting even once, can we get justac00lguy an award for being killed off before people even knew he was in the game?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
What the heck!

Haven't you ever read the mafia wiki? I don't remember the page, but the wiki talks abut how if the mod makes a mistake, the game should continue in a way that causes the least problems for the players. Not END it!

I was cop for the first time ever... I actually had a drive to play this game and take charge... And now it's over.

Fused, next time, just because you make one mistake doesn't mean that you should end the whole game. Fix it and move on. You could have made a different mafioso bulletproof if you really wanted to. There were so many other options, but you just gave up. That's not the Fused I know.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
How did I know that my character would be the one to die that Night, anyhow?

Good game you had going, fused. Don't let a simple oversight get the best of you. You had a really strong set-up, and I really enjoyed my role while it lasted. My own game was not exempt from mistakes, either, and it was tough to find a way to keep going. While I don't think that the bulletproof protection was a game-breaker, I understand that it would be difficult to salvage the game due to one side having lost an important role. Nonetheless, keep your chin up and learn from this. Hopefully you'll consider a doing another theme in the future. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom