• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LP's

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'm sure that at one point everybody stumbles across these wonderful things on YouTube known as LP's or in lengthened form, Let's Plays. For those of you who don't know what they are, I'll clear it up. LP's are basically a series of videos, most commonly found on YouTube (due to the immense community size) and they are playthroughs of video games with commentary. Not exactly a walkthrough (although they can be used for those purposes obviously), but just simply a recording of someone playing the game and having fun doing it.

Now then, as for me I'm not an LPer (wish I was though) but I watch mainly two LPers. The first LPer I stumbled upon was chuggaaconroy (and yes there are supposed to be two a's) and I also mainly watch NintendoCapriSun. My favorite LP from chuggaaconroy was his work on The Wind Waker and I feel that NintendoCapriSun's best work so far was his Majora's Mask LP.

So, what are your favorite LP's? Who is your favorite LPer? Are you an LPer? Talk about it right here!

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
I have just finished the Arbiter's Grounds in my LP of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I have several more planned that I will not divulge here. *coughspiderman2pokemonxdgaleofdarknessghostbusterscough*

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Ah, I love watching LPs for games I can't get. I don't have the patience to watch a lot at once, though.

I've watched a few Final Fantasy ones, and they're pretty amazing. I wish I could get all of those games.

NintendoCapriSun is, by far, my favorite Let's Player. He's hilarious, witty, and plays just about anything you can think of. He's the person who inspired me to do my own Let's Plays sometime in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom