• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art LoZ: Wind Waker.. With More Pirates!

Jedizora

:right:
Well, I've finally written the first chapter. It took me a while, and I still need sevral sign ups, but the plot is good. I have the rough draft written up, and Once this is over you get to see it. Anyway, this uses milatry time. I can't really explain it to people That don't know it, so look it up. Its written from a number of views, all in the style of notes, or logs. Basicly, anything that can help tell a tale. for the first couple of entries, it will be from Zordo's perspective. If you have no Idea about who I'm talking about, look in the sign ups. Also, for those that need to know, Zordo Is currently 18. Thus some parts of the first entry may not make some sence. Lets just say that they were short on crew members.(Although It will make sence(what I'm saying that is) in chap 2. Not so much in the first one). Also, I've decided to go against my earlier judjment and Include guns. That is all.

First mates log, day 1. 300 hours

The first mate died from his bullet wounds earlier today. One of tetra’s goons killed him. I saw him take him and rushed to behead him, but I was too late. This, unfortunately, means I, Zordo, am now the first mate. I was in for a surprise when I realized that he was that double-crosser Killian. None shall have to deal with him ever again. As he was the second in command, everyone moves up one rank. It looks like we’ll have to get a new cabin boy. I knew that attacking windfall had been a bad idea. It used to be incredibly huge, passed by only outset. Our attack wasn’t that harsh, but it still damaged them quite a bit. Hopefully we’ll find tetra’s hideout there, as they will be sitting ducks. I’ll be leading the charge tonight, as the captain has a broken arm (that thug gonzo is quite partial to clubs) and I used to live there. It was long ago, but I know of a rather strong family near the east end of the Island. If they have any kids young enough to not remember their parents in a couple of years then we’ll have a new cabin boy. If he is 3 years old, that would be good so that he can already work. If I know them, that family will have a kid that will be strong. I just hope that we can decrease that island in size. I’m having a bit of trouble closing this log, and I know the captain will read it. Maybe he’ll forgive me because it’s my first time?

Jedizora

:right:
I doubt any body actually read that, but hopefully they didn't notice it was there. Please reply.

First mates log, day 2. 2000 hours.
The raid was successful. We managed to sink all but one of tetras ships. As I hoped, there is only 2 or 3 houses left on outset. We also managed to get a kid; from the family I wanted. His name is link. He had a sister, but she was only 1 years old as opposed to the 3 years old link. It turns out the parents had died several months ago, so I left the grandma alive. We have had no losses reported, but we did notice another pirate ship lurking on the horizon. It was too far, didn’t do anything so we didn’t waste our ammo on them. Now that I think of it, it has been appearing often, mostly when we have been facing off with tetra and her goons. The kid has already been put to work. He is surprisingly strong and resilient for a 3 year old, and he doesn’t make any noise. We could actually have a quiet time for a little while, until we find tetras last ship. After that I suppose that we shall go and look for the stalker pirate ship. Or more likely, during. I guess I could take someone with me in a dingy and confront them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom