• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lost My Lantern

B

boxeaterbobby

i musta went too far with my lantern because it disappeared and now i cant find it anyone know how to get it back

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
In TP? Where are you, and in what game?

If you're at the part in TP where the monkey steals your lantern, just walk back towards the fog where the monkey first grabbed it. The monkey should be there, and you can follow her and better protect her to get your lantern back.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The game is Darksiders II, according to the forum.

I suggest Googling it. I just did, and quite a lot came up; it seems to be a common issue. I don't know anything about Darksiders II, so I don't want to give you any answers as I have no way of judging how accurate they are.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
This is the Darksiders II section...

boxeaterbobby, can you specify where you are? Are you in the Psychameron? The City of the Dead?

I know there were glitches with the lanterns in the early versions for the PC, PS3, and 360... but I believe those were patched. Problems being that the lanterns, if placed in a specific location, could fall down into the Abyss and they wouldn't reset. Basically ending your game right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom