• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lost in a Dungeon

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Have you ever found yourself getting lost in a Zelda dungeon? Without a guide I mean. I seldom do but when it happens I instantly think of Lanayru Mining facility, it took me ages to complete since I got lost constantly.

Arbiter's Grounds in Twilight Princess, the bit where you turn the room and then have to hookshot out up into the higher level.... i was stuck for bloody ages until i realised what i needed to do, so long that i forgot what i was doing when i eventually got out of the room and spent ages retracing my steps....

Wind Waker's Wind Temple... its not what i'd call lost, but i did half the dungeon and got to the door that Makar needs to open.... I'd left him right back at the beginning of the dungeon and had to go all the way back and i had a hard time finding the right doors to get back to the beginning of th temple from the main fan room. That was annoying...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
No matter how many times I have played ALttP I find myself walking in circles looking for a key, that I miss EVERY TIME! It never fails. Then I always find it in the stupidest of places that I had walked by time and time again. That also happen to me in the Easter Palace of the dark world. I always forget that first key downstairs at the beginning of the dungeon.

Oh, just seen spirit ninja'd me, and her post made me remember the City in the Sky dungeon from Twilight Princess. That Dungeon! AHHH!

Reactions: Dio

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
The last time I played through the Forest Temple in OoT3D I got stuck, I am currently stuck in Master Quest's Spirit Temple and on my Game Cube Collectors Edition I cant find my way through the Shadow Temple.

Then in MM the last time I was playing a couldn't figure out how to get to the top of Snow Head after knocking the blocks out of the main column, by the time I figured it out the moon fell.

The real kicker is excluding master quest these are not my first time playing though the games.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I generally just look at the map when i get lost and see which rooms i haven't been to and then head in that general direction 5/10 times it's the right way the other times it's a key i forgot.

I always seem to get lost in the Goron Mines, never sure why i just get turned upside down for some reason...

Lakebed Temple is probably the worst for me the room by the boss key is a nightmare for me to traverse give me a labrynth any day but an underwater one BLECH.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Arbiters ground took me ages to figure out the bit where you pull the chandelier thing up and you have to wait in the middle for it to fall on you so you can climb on top. I used to get stuck in the water temple as a kid in OoT and the Snowhead temple puzzled me the first time around too.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Arbiters ground took me ages to figure out the bit where you pull the chandelier thing up and you have to wait in the middle for it to fall on you so you can climb on top

I had trouble with that the first time too. I had a huge facepalm moment when I finally figured it out!

But seriously, I still get lost in City in the Sky even after playing TP several times. There's this one room that always gets me disoriented: it has a partition and Clawshot targets all over the place.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I generally just look at the map when i get lost and see which rooms i haven't been to and then head in that general direction 5/10 times it's the right way the other times it's a key i forgot.

I always seem to get lost in the Goron Mines, never sure why i just get turned upside down for some reason...

Lakebed Temple is probably the worst for me the room by the boss key is a nightmare for me to traverse give me a labrynth any day but an underwater one BLECH.

haha goron mines upside down :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No matter how many times I have played ALttP I find myself walking in circles looking for a key, that I miss EVERY TIME! It never fails. Then I always find it in the stupidest of places that I had walked by time and time again. That also happen to me in the Easter Palace of the dark world. I always forget that first key downstairs at the beginning of the dungeon.

Oh, just seen spirit ninja'd me, and her post made me remember the City in the Sky dungeon from Twilight Princess. That Dungeon! AHHH!

Oh yes. City in the sky, what a horrible place. That one took me a while I must say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom