• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Lorule,termin,hyrule,stone Tower and Demise

Ganondork

goo
Link18 said:
lorule could at one point been used as a hell and hyrule a heaven

I'm not sure if you understand why Lorule is like it is, while Hyrule is normal. Lorule destroyed their Triforce instead of sealing it away like Hyrule did. These destroyed the balance, as both world's Triforce is essentially the foundations to their land. The destruction of Lorule's Triforce threw the land into chaos, and people resorted to thieving and various other crimes.

Not sure if I follow any of these other things. Lorule isn't literally an upside-down version of Hyrule. If anything, they are back-to-back. Termina is just another alternate dimension that is theorized to not actually exist. That concept is from the idea that Majora's Mask is actually Link going through the stages of grief. I personally accept that theory, so I don't really believe much of this.

The gods were angered and turned stone tower upside-down towards lorule.

Refer to this quote from Ocarina of Time:

Great Deku Tree said:
The three great goddesses, their labors completed, departed for the heavens. And golden sacred triangles remained at the point where the goddesses left the world.

They really don't interfere much until Wind Waker, when they flood Hyrule. It's worth noting that Wind Waker's world is the upside-down part to Hyrule, so Lorule certainly couldn't act as a Hell, while Hyrule is Heaven. It still wouldn't make sense for the goddesses to be angered by this.

Link18 said:
majora still in stone tower after failing to keep up with demise fought with fierce dieaty and won, and as trophy he turned his soal into a mask. The happy mask salesman then did a similar thing majora.

I don't really understand where any of this comes from. Even within the confines of your theory, it's a stretch to assume any of this. Can you expand some?

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
It was explained in TP that the Twilight Realm is where the Dark Interlopers were sent after they tried and failed to take the triforce. After a while they got over the whole "getting banished" thing and settled down in their new world and became the Twili. The mirror was left just in case they ever felt like coming back. It is not the Australia to Hyrule's British Empire, I'm sure the Twili would have gotten annoyed much earlier if the Hylians kept dumping their trash on their turf. Ganondorf was only sent there when the sages were in a panic since they couldn't execute him.

As for Lorule, they clearly explain that it is a parallel world to Hyrule, they weren't supposed to have any connection with each other until Yuuga started causing trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom