• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lorien Legacies Fan Fic Sign Ups!

How many of you have read the series? If you have, great! If not, READ IT!!!! Anyways, the story behind it: Lorien was attacked by a group of people from a neighboring planet called Mogadore, so the people that are member of the Garde escaped to Earth. They are being hunted by the Mogadorians, and can only be killed in a certain order. Complicated, I know. Anyway, here are the sign up requirements. I'll use mine as an example.
If you're a Garde member (you must be Loric!):

Name: Antoinette
Number: 5 (up to ten, one and two are dead)
Weapons: (if any) Loric dual swords
Legacies: (They all get telekinesis, so five including telekinesis) easy sight in the dark, dreamwalking, aura (can sense aura, what color it is, and can use aura from other living things in battle), control over Earth (earthbending, really). Note: No using Legacies that someone else picked!
Cepan: ? (mentor from Lorien, every Garde member has one, and you form a special bond with them over the years)
Current location: Philadelphia (any existent place in the world)
Personality: intelligent, feisty, loves the outdoors, is a good fighter
Appearance: bright blue eyes, light brown hair

If you're a Cepan:

Name:
Appearance:
Apprentice:
Weapons:
Personality:

If you're a human:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hometown:
Love interest: yes/no, and if so, who do you want it to be?

Sorry this is so lengthy, but thanks for bearing with me guys. Sign up, please! Can't wait!

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've never read the books but I'm going to sign up anyway.^^

Name: Kirana Tesadan
Number: don't know what this is for so i'll pick a random number. 8
Weapons: Sword and shield
Legacies: Telekinesis, detection(knows if someone is there if they have like a stealth thing), stealth, Time travling(spelled it wrong I know), Morfing(changing appearence)
Cepan:
Current location: Alaska
Personality: smart, nice, kind, loves being outside even if it's horrible weather, loves reading, kind of shy, good fighter.
Appearance: Dark green eyes, sandy red hair down to her waist and a ponytail, tan skin, darkish blue skirt to her knees, white short sleeved shirt, brown boots, 6ft tall, freckles(think I spelled that wrong too).

Does this work?

Last edited:
Name: Akanaor
Number: 9
Weapons: two iron daggers
Legacies: Time Control (can slow down time, drains alot of energy), can control electricity, enhanced agility (basically intense parkour), underwater breathing, telekenisis.
Cepan: ?
Current location: Sao Paulo(Brazil)
Personality: quiet, serious, always wants to get the job done in the most efficient way, bt care for his friends and loved ones.
Appearance: Dark, brown eyes, longish black hair.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom