• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
EBWODP

What I mean is like somebody got wounded and that's the scream we heard, and the doctor did his/her thing.

Idk. Is that even how the doctor works? I'm assuming I'm wrong.

Big Octo

=^)
EBWODP

What I mean is like somebody got wounded and that's the scream we heard, and the doctor did his/her thing.

Idk. Is that even how the doctor works? I'm assuming I'm wrong.

Flavor text could mean a lot of things. I'd wager that it was an attempted NK tonight but was thwarted by a doctor or bulletproof.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The first night was rather tense, with everyone going their separate ways, and constantly watching their backs. Some tried to rest, but none could close their eyes in fear of what evils lurked in the dark.

At the darkest hour, a loud, piercing scream rang out in the dark. All covered their ears, and not one dared to approach the source to discover what had created it.

Yet when everyone met again at dawn, not a soul missing. None had died during the night. Some let out a sigh of relief, and hands loosened on their respective weapons.

Thus, the second day began.

Interesting night scene. Gives us a lot of info on the types of roles in the game. Seeing as how no one was killed, we can obviously assume that the mafia's kill was blocked. How this was done, is the mystery. Doctor protection, successful roleblocker, or maybe the mafia just didn't kill anyone.

Another thing I want to bring up is the fact that no one died; in all likelihood, that means that there is only one night killing party (the mafia). There does not seem to be any indication of a Vigilante or SK. I doubt there's no third party, so we may be looking at a Lyncher or a Survivor.

Now, on to the Day's proceeding. I have a few questions for a few of you who's post caught my eye.

My god man! This "christewks guy" seems to think he is some sort of super human or something. Yet, he has no reasons for serious accusations nor can he defend himself properly. This is highly illogical behavior, and also quite scummy.

Unvote: Rachel

Vote: christewks

Pendio, here you claim that christewks actions were "scummy". I 100% disagree with this. In no way were they scum; they were arrogant and rude and off-topic, but nothing remotely scummy. He claimed he was smarter than everyone, not that he was the best player. Claiming to be the smartest players =/= claiming to be the best at mafia. I'm confused by this post. Care to explain?

Also, you say that he doesn't have reasons for "serious accusations", yet..... I can't find a single accusation he made against other players. This post to me feels like trying to find some reason to join his lynch. If you are scum, I would guess your motive was to slip in a vote without someone seeing. News flash: I found it. :D

Yeah, so I'd just like an explanation of this post.

When I play in a mafia game on ZD, I like to have fun without someone gushing senseless hostility and self-glorification. These players ruin the experience. :/

Vote: christewks

I've already pointed this post out, but I feel as if I should do it again. I get where you're coming from; seeing a constant "I'm smarter than you" post every page was quite annoying. However, this was no reason to lynch him. None at all. You should know that; yet here you are, being a major part of a townie's lynch. (Pancake you better not read this part :P) In Legacy, you were completely absent when M107 was being lynched. I would agree he was more annoying than chris, yet you did not contribute to that lynch, but you did to this one. Change of strategy? Comes with change of alignment, right? :suspicious:

Well that was eventful. XD

So, just because I can...

Vote: Heroine of Time

ilu bby :3

Is this a RVS?

Wow, I was wrong. Fused is being voted on even before he posts his day 2 suspicions.

Feels bad man.

Imagine what will happen now >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom