• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Marshal, can you please explain why you never voted for Keyshe in the previous day period?

This is a good question, actually.

Remember when Keyshe encouraged players not to hammer me on Day 5 (I think) for fear that those who didn't meet the five post requirement be modkilled? Well, aside from appearing pro-Town, she could have been trying to protect her minions from potential death, and not just me. Let's stop and think about that, okay? Supposing that she, or someone else, hammered the lynch, there'd be about three more players dead besides me. At the time, Hottie hadn't made five posts, Mido didn't, and neither did The Marshal. Out of those three, it's already substantiated that Mido would die as scum, and possibly one other. Going down that path of reasoning list narrows down between Heroine of Time and Marshal, although the last scum can still be hiding as a confirmed player. The poltroon...

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Sorry for not citing out anything Unnessisery but technicly I have a role as best freind to justa(although for all pup uses I'm basicly a VT with a role. If that makes sence)

Ebwodp
Cutting *

That's true. Not sure if you count as VT.

Except if the Wraiths' supposed goal is to kill... yeah, then why would they recruit... yeah?

I don't know honestly. I DO know that that is what they do. Why? I have no idea. :I

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Vote Tally
ALIT: 3 (musicfan, pkfroce, Pendio)
The Marshal: 2 (ALIT, Thareous)

Not Voting: The Marshal, Big Octo, HoT

Day ends on Wednesday, 8:00 PM EST. With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach a majority.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I think you meant Thareous voting for The Marshal, Keeseman, rather than The Marshal voting for himself, haha.

EBWODP
...Oh. You already fixed it. Okay. Makes my advice useless, then. :(

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
EBWOTP

Okay, sooo... I've been thinking about this. And I'm afraid I'm going to have to vote for ALIT.

Vote: A Link In Time

He's a more experienced player, and it's for that very reason that I'm much more distrustful of him. Perhaps that's not really a fair reason for suspicion, but both explanations seem pretty solid to me. I feel like if someone wanted to lie, ALIT would be much better at it. Besides, I can relate to The Marshal's explanation a lot more. It seems more honest.

EBWODP
Hah, took me longer to write that than I thought... Musicfan actually prevented my merge. Thanks. :P

Musicfan

the shadow mage
unvote
I belive ALiT is going to be mod killed (he needs one more post by 8 I belive)so why wast a lynch .
If he makes that post Ill re vote

Sorry to disappoint, musicfan, but I'm not going down without a fight. I think a lot if people are forgetting Rachel's veritable claim that Heroine is the Dreaming God. Given the remaining numbers, The Marshal must be third party or scum, and I'm willing to bet my life on it.

Pen

The game is on!
I think a lot if people are forgetting Rachel's veritable claim that Heroine is the Dreaming God. Given the remaining numbers, The Marshal must be third party or scum, and I'm willing to bet my life on it.

I could understand your belief that Marshal is scum. To me he is next in line after you. And of course Heroine could be the Dreaming God, but we really have no real reason to think so. As far as we know, Rachel did not posses the ability to determine specific roles. Aye?

You are still the most scummy to me. Actually, this post made be more certain about it (for some reason).

I could understand your belief that Marshal is scum. To me he is next in line after you. And of course Heroine could be the Dreaming God, but we really have no real reason to think so. As far as we know, Rachel did not posses the ability to determine specific roles. Aye?

You are still the most scummy to me. Actually, this post made be more certain about it (for some reason).

Well, this is what somewhat confuses me too. musicfan is a Mason for sure. process is a member of the Fellowship. Thareous is the doctor. You're the Recycler. There's also a Wraith cult and we know of what be a Dreaming God ability role blocking all night actions via one of the night scenes. Simply by the number of claims, there's good reason to believe that neither Heroine nor The Marshal are town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom