• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Location of a "Certain Object" in Skyloft...?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
For those of you that have played through the game, you know that we assemble the three pieces of the triforce in a hidden dungeon in Skyloft. And its also said (correct me if i'm wrong)

That the 3 goddesses created the triforce and left it in the place where they (either touched down on the land or left the land, not sure which). This place became known as the Sacred Realm.

If the Sacred Realm is where the triforce is, doesn't this mean that skyloft was the area on the surface where the goddesses (left or arrived), and then was brought to the sky by Hylia.

Also, the actual rooms you get the triforce pieces in must be located in the sacred realm. However the rooms also strongly resemble the silent realm. Does this mean That the silent realm is in fact the sacred realm? after all it does make more sense than having the normal (normal loosely used :)) town of skyloft where people reside be the sacred realm.

Please point out anything i've misinterpreted or any info i'm lacking

It's been speculated since before the game even came out that the Silent Realm may be the Sacred Realm. I think it would be very reasonable to say that it is. All the evidence is there. The Triforce is located in it, and you use the Master Sword - or the Goddess Sword while forging the Master Sword - to enter it. The only thing missing is an official statement saying that the Silent Realm is indeed the Sacred Realm, either by Nintendo representatives or in-game text/dialogue.

I personally believe that they are, in fact, one and the same. The Silent Realm has all the characteristics of the Sacred Realm that we know of, and there is no evidence that it isn't the Sacred Realm. I really don't see how it couldn't be. I doubt Nintendo would create yet another realm in the Zelda series; we've had enough of those already. So yes, I believe they are the same realm.

As for if the goddesses initially landed on the area where Skyloft once was, I'm not sure. There's not really any evidence for or against it. It would make some sense, but Hylia could have just as easily taken the Triforce with her from wherever it was at first to that area and then to the sky.

I wish there would have been more information about this in the game, but I suppose since very few knew about the land below, there's not many NPCs that could have provided that information. Maybe there could have been more about it in the opening backstory sequence, or it could have been expanded upon by someone like Impa or Fi, but that would have seemed a bit out of place in the game, depending on when you were told about it. Perhaps if Fi gave you some details about this subject when you first entered the Silent Realm, it would have fit and would have been a nice addition.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Probably. After the Silent Realms were cleared, there was probably no other use for them so the sages or someone like that decided to use it as an area where the Triforce would be hidden. Maybe Skyloft returned to the surface eventually and the Triforce could have been hidden there.

Smoore

The Rational Theist
In this case, I'm glad Nintendo didn't directly say. If they do something to destroy the connection later on then I'll be pissed, but telling us EVERYTHING would be spoon-feeding us. This is a pretty obvious connection to make, but I would rather come up with it on my own, personally.

L

link lego64

For those of you that have played through the game, you know that we assemble the three pieces of the triforce in a hidden dungeon in Skyloft. And its also said (correct me if i'm wrong)

That the 3 goddesses created the triforce and left it in the place where they (either touched down on the land or left the land, not sure which). This place became known as the Sacred Realm.

If the Sacred Realm is where the triforce is, doesn't this mean that skyloft was the area on the surface where the goddesses (left or arrived), and then was brought to the sky by Hylia.

Also, the actual rooms you get the triforce pieces in must be located in the sacred realm. However the rooms also strongly resemble the silent realm. Does this mean That the silent realm is in fact the sacred realm? after all it does make more sense than having the normal (normal loosely used :)) town of skyloft where people reside be the sacred realm.

Please point out anything i've misinterpreted or any info i'm lacking
the sacred realm is where the goddesses created the world on that spot, and left. So its actually both.

F

Forgotten Hero

I believe that the silent realms are areas that Din, Farore, Nayru, and Hylia created that may be part of the Sacred Realm. I think that the places where the triforce pieces are are places that can only be entered if the wielder holds all three sacred flames in their blade, so that may or may not be in the sacred realm.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
THE THREE GODDESSES are from Oot as well. I think the connection is diff bwcause the triforce is an object vs the pieces. The triforce is reflected in many of skylofts buildings and objects though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom