• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I’m still 99% sure 2 is using this petty debate to ignore the darning evidence against him tbh

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I’m still 99% sure 2 is using this petty debate to ignore the darning evidence against him tbh
Actually I have responded to the arguments against me. It's not my fault the only people responding are you and 7.

Question, does someone normally get notified when their use of BP is used up?

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
No, honestly, I think 2 is just frustrated, because some of your recent posts are coming across as just "yay I solved it now I can treat you like an ass cuz it's fun uwu" and the last few pages have been rather infuriating to read. Can you play with a normal attitude and not rub it in so much? I don't blame 2 at all for getting annoyed.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Ok, so a mislynch today will certainly not result in a loss. That makes me think there is only one scum left. It could very well be Player 2, but it also means we can safely lynch Player 6. I'm not sure if it's even possible for them to achieve their wincon so there's no point keeping them alive.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That makes me think there is only one scum left. It could very well be Player 2, but it also means we can safely lynch Player 6
why only one? afaics there can be two scum

4-1-2

we mislynch someone (i.e. town) 3-1-2, scum and 6 kill town = 1-1-2, town might technically still not lose in the cycle because a hostile indept and mafia are still around

we lynch the serial killer 4-0-2, scum kills town = 3-0-2, we still don't lose

we lynch mafia 4-1-1, scum and 6 kills town = 2-1-1, we still don't lose because hostile indept and mafia are still around

the problem is that the first and the third scenario result in us forcingly losing in the next cycle despite not being a real loss in this one since they can control the votes and finish town off during the night
so I'd say now is a pseudo-MyLo

we must lynch 6 today tho

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oh. I didn't receive that notification
well, might as well clarify your role with the host to make sure it's how it's supposed to be
but I don't think he'd out himself as a hostile indept if hadn't shot you

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Okay, I’m back. Can you guys calm down plz, 6 I don’t think hurting her\his feelings is right, I get you didn’t mean to (at least I.hope you didn’t mean to) but just don’t hurt their feeling plz, it doesn’t make the game enjoyable.

Anything you want to talk with me about now? I’ve been busy, writing stories, but I decided to have a tiny break to play this game with you guys ❤️

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Okay, I’m back. Can you guys calm down plz, 6 I don’t think hurting her\his feelings is right, I get you didn’t mean to (at least I.hope you didn’t mean to) but just don’t hurt their feeling plz, it doesn’t make the game enjoyable.

Anything you want to talk with me about now? I’ve been busy, writing stories, but I decided to have a tiny break to play this game with you guys ❤
Hi, nice to see you! :)

What do you think about lynching Player 6 today, given the numbers that 7 posted above and the fact that he claimed to be an sk who must make 3 kills to win (and has only made one)?

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hi, nice to see you! :)

What do you think about lynching Player 6 today, given the numbers that 7 posted above and the fact that he claimed to be an sk who must make 3 kills to win (and has only made one)?

Nice to see you to, hope your day has been good ❤️

Now, for Player 6, I think, if he hasn’t sworn to be loyal to town, we need to stay safe, and win, and 6 is threatening to town if he is just in for himself. So I think the best option is to lynch him\her, just to stay safe. Maybe we could lynch him, or someone use a ability to lynch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom