• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Lets try this reads list thing again uwu

Player 1- PK Starstorm, she's... been pretty underwhelming, which reminds me of last time I saw her but also she was in the hospital or something then so idrk what I think about her. The thing that most makes me feel like she's probably town is she straight up said she was PK lol. I feel like her sneaky playstyle would call for her to at least pretend to not be PK and try to manipulate the game from there. I'd really like to see more from her though its not like shes the type of person that can be read anyway @Player 1

Player 2- I still wanna say Kirino but the non analytical posting style is eating at me but also they make good posts who else is there that can make good posts it must be Kirino. And it being Kirino the style is something completely different from the last two games, theres something more of a focus on fun and :reggie: then trying to outfox me with some weird fancy logic.The questions dont have such a pointed edge and theres a bit of mellowness to the solving thats against the cold and distant feel I tend to get. The more I reread these posts the more not sure I am that its actually Kirino, but it also doesnt match up with anyones scum meta that I know of, so **** youre probably town, even if you are maybe the fourth potential Tristan

Player 3- Thats the dead one okay

Player 4- dead one, was scum, probably. I have no clue who either 4 or 3 even were what the heck I wish Moe had at least revealed identity on death, that would help a lot in figuring this stupid thing out

Ohmigosh how am I supposed to play this game if I dont even know how many scum are dead

Inhale

Forgot thats another reason why I'm trying not to take this too seriously, what a headache ugh

I'll just have to act like everybody who dies was town until the game is over I guess

Player 5- who the heck is this oh right the IC mkay moving on (I think youre either Deku or Pen btw but I'm probably very wrong)

Player 6: misunderstood as always, has no friends so pretends to be seven different people all in one account so she can have a party of she herself and all her personalities umu

Player 7: I want to kill him, so typical. The ellipsis was the stupid kind of plan that could go either way but the reaction button BIG PLAN was something really dumb that I dont think scum Ex would want to do cause that draws attention and scum Ex hates attention as much as town Ex thrives on it. Also he's getting suspected for things he always does which is hilarious and kind of reassuring since I could see scum trying to push a mislynch there not knowing who he is! Lol.

Player 8- is town. Idk if I should bother giving more details since 99% of you wont care (ew meta gross) (lol metagross XD) Thats so funny I wonder if thats all the meta haters favorite pokey man uwu Anyway I'll explain it to whoever cares but I think the original occupant was pretty town and the second basically just confirmed it so that is good nuff for me yeet

Player 9- Really mixed here, on the one hand, ;_; trust used to be our thing, on the other hand maybe you had a good reason? Idk what it could possibly be that you were worried I would do something when you know how I play and you know what my priorities are and I just. I didnt even get the benefit of the doubt? On day one we always... this is kind of darker than when I was thinking you just hadn't joined and left me by myself :c

Player 10: I think I want to say they're some weirdo from NGA who posts like Rag. Mainly cause I dont see Rag pulling that eod stunt. But the posting style is really reminiscent of scum Rag in that its kind of purposeless and just there but also what the **** at the same time. If we have a vig I think I'd like them to kill this person cause even if they're town they're kind of a loose cannon and I dont want to deal with that. Have some other lynch candidates in mind

Player 11: I thought I knew who this person was which was why I was pressuring them which is kind of funny cause if they're who I think they are now than I pressure them all the time and just happened to do it again lol. It was probably the black in the avatar that had my mind leaning that direction. Their posts have been not much and if they're who I think they are they should've had at least one good post by now @Player 11

Player 12- Pretty sure I know who that is and looks pretty good for him to be the opposing wagon to someone who was probably mafia lol. I also really like his irritated reaction to me cause he gets that persecution thing when hes town and I think he wouldve tried to be nicer to get me off him than getting mad if he was scum.

Player 13- the unknown, I need to review their posts but I also need to finish this reads list so I can finish breakfast like I started an hour ago and then maybe actually do productive non mafai things so this will have to wait a bit

Player 14- ded, DONT KNOW WHO THEY WERE

This game is going to be the death of me

I mean, let me put those in a nice list format for u uwuwuwuwwuwu

Town

Dunno

Scum

That is way too many town reads Ima have to go back and do some heavy thinkin cause unless we got really lucky and we're already super ahead that has got to be wrong

Vote Wolverine Gumball

Kind of ironic if they're a woof

bark bark im a wolf

Meant to make that joke on like page two yeet

@Player 11 can u give me a reads list fren uwu
Kind of wish people would at least comment on my reads of they dont plan on posting their own

its a little outdated but surely theres something to talk about

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Kind of wish people would at least comment on my reads of they dont plan on posting their own

its a little outdated but surely theres something to talk about
why was 8 so high
if you're basing this solely on meta on a game where meta is highly nerfed I swear I'm gonna get mad at you

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Like yes I get that. But what I'm saying is I dont know why that would make any difference. Normally when I'm scum I of course know your identity and I rarely kill you early or even block you or anything lol. So I dont know what you had to be afraid of there unless you were just being extra cautious.

You're not the only one on a team if you're scum though. Didn't want others to gun for me or anything.

Is it something I should be able to understand without you explaining it? Because tbh I dont think his guesses would be any better no matter his alignment. He doesnt really pay attention enough either way and he'd probably be sure to at least put somewhat inaccurate guesses on scum buds.

I think you get it because you were there and you know both mine 7's minds. And it's not that I think he would put inaccurate guesses on scumbuds, it's just that the whole list felt outta whack with my own thoughts. Also the fact he made a list in the first place.

I dont remember a ton of how PK played then but I do seem to remember her taking a more active role in day one at least so I do think its kind of weird we haven't really seen much of her, especially since its outted that shes PK so its not like shes just laying low to mask her identity. I feel like she hasn't really even started playing since I'd expect her as either alignment to be playing better than this

She wasn't really much more proactive. Maybe moreso during eod, but it felt about the same. Kinda just poking at stuff. Also she's used to longer days so I'm assuming that's part of the issue here.

The only time I can think of is eod on day 1 of D&D where no one knew the vote count so it ended up being a tie and I was phone posting and everyone was laughing about my hedgehog typo? Being distracted at eod isnt something that only happens to me as scum though lol

That's probably it. I know being distracted at eod isn't just a scum thing, but it felt pretty dang similar to that instance and not like any town ones I can remember.

Nothing about the game has changed, really. All that's new is that I can't be sure people are who I think they are, meaning I have to judge by actions only, rather than the person behind the actions. It's just like playing in a brand new space with brand new people. I'm not going to spazz out just because I can't immediately work from meta, I'm going to get to work and find the actions I'm most suspicious of.

You don't need to worry about my role, you've seen it at play. I'm the one announcing things at the beginning of the day phases.

It's not that I think you would spaz out. In a game like this where I don't have meta to go off of for some people I try to look at motivation and tone. You seem like a good player and a good player won't be too obvious as scum so I can't necessarily look for inherently scummy things. But I can look at tone and motivation. And sometimes if someone seems just a bit *too* agreeable and like they're just right about everything, it's possibly because they're scum and they know how to be right.

If it matters I don't think I want to lynch you today. Because I realize my reasoning is rather weak. But I do want to look into you and prod you some just from looking into wagons and my paranoia about you.

That does make sense as your role though.

Does this mean you think all scum voted, or just that at least one scum voted?

I think at least one did. Likely not all of them though. But the pool of people who voted is easier to look into than those who didn't.

as I said, it can be interpreted as making two leading town wagons to reduce the chances of a scum getting lynched

which would imply Ballin' (8) is scum if Fashionable (10) is one
@Player 8, @Player 10 hi please say something

That's also why 8 is in my PoE above 10 probably because knowing 8 could give info about 10.

oof?
how would you know they were way off yeet
just because I got you wrong doesn't mean I got everyone wrong

I don't know, but they felt like they were from how I felt. I was intentionally masking my identity heavily so I understand why you got me wrong.

I'm really flipped because I dont see what it is and I wanna know who it is and I must know the person you think it is and I probably remember how they play and and and and

The person I'm thinking of played one game in 2019 and all the others they played were before our time.

Who do you think 2 is? If you want to tell me that, because from who I think it is they're not sounding logical enough to be scum unless here purposely trying not to be, so I dont really see where youre getting that they're logic is so strong they must have tmi

Also I know you dont need me to tell you this but pushing someone because their name looks like a scum role is definitely a massive trap since from what we know about our roles its easy to justify them into being any number of things and its likely that other than Nice they weren't meant to be definitely one alignment or the other

I don't have a clue who 2 is. I stopped seriously trying to discern identities during d2. My notes on the two I had listed for them then are definitely not right now. It's funny cause a few people I suspect from a single comment they made earlier are all people who typically seem scummy to me. And I know I have 2 in PoE but they don't seem inherently scummy. So I'm at a loss. I have one maybe hesitant guess now but I don't want to say unless they are fine with it.

And yes, that's not why I've been putting them in PoE. That was a paranoid thought after the fact. I'm not basing anything on that.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
why was 8 so high
if you're basing this solely on meta on a game where meta is highly nerfed I swear I'm gonna get mad at you
hi are you mafia
This is really annoying I already asked her take your own advice will you

Anyway that was not what I wanted to post about

I went back and was like well 9 theres only one person who fits that description are you sure meant 2019 but then I put it together with that other thing and was like ohhhh but also they dont play alike so thats weird

I've gotta run for a bit brbl

I've gotta be more careful I almost liked a post from the wrong account

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
This is really annoying I already asked her take your own advice will you
**** I just figured out what you meant lmfao

I'M SORRY OK IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE TWO STEPS AHEAD OF ME THIS GAME
we're slowly synching tho, cuz my metalist is getting more and more like yours

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you guys seriously think player 13 is Axle? Because from what I know he does not talk the way player 13 does.

8 is town, they said it themself therefore they must be (:

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Wait ik who you think player 13 is if not axle, and it's possible, and if it's who I think it is then yes, it's true that they haven't played in a hot minute.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you guys seriously think player 13 is Axle? Because from what I know he does not talk the way player 13 does.

8 is town, they said it themself therefore they must be (:

Only 2 gave that thought. I said I'd be very, very surprised.

Wait ik who you think player 13 is if not axle, and it's possible, and if it's who I think it is then yes, it's true that they haven't played in a hot minute.

Interesting choice of wording at the end if it's possibly who I think it could be. Knowing changes nothing because I don't know their meta though. (:

@Player 6 what do you think of the fact that 12 has kinda disappeared?

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Can someone explain in baby terms why they're townreading 8? I read back in their posts but tbh I did not get very invested because of the "nya"s. Can't be bothered to read them that closely. Player 6's read list fails to mention why they're being townread aside from meta, so can you explain why just a regular mafia player should town read that slot?

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Only 2 gave that thought. I said I'd be very, very surprised.

Interesting choice of wording at the end if it's possibly who I think it could be. Knowing changes nothing because I don't know their meta though. (:

@Player 6 what do you think of the fact that 12 has kinda disappeared?
I've Chosen to redact who I think may be behind that slot. It is someone who played a lot back in the day but I don't know if you would have played with them beyond the one game they played last year (I don't remember when exactly the peak of their activity was).

Unfortunately, I don't really remember their meta either, beyond them being a fairly reasonable person in general.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Can someone explain in baby terms why they're townreading 8? I read back in their posts but tbh I did not get very invested because of the "nya"s. Can't be bothered to read them that closely. Player 6's read list fails to mention why they're being townread aside from meta, so can you explain why just a regular mafia player should town read that slot?

I feel like 6 is the only one really town reading them. They're in my PoE.

But if the person who subbed for 8 is who I think it may become more obvious. Need them to post more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom