• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
She would have to ME

Unless she had something to HIDE

Because she KNOWS I wouldn't have given her away!

Blast I'm going to try to go to bed again

Are you forgetting the possibility that *you* may have been scum to anyone trying to hide their identities?

Bringing up 3p just because n1 had 2 deaths.
Meta awareness of their own actions being scummy and acknowledging it.

Ya, I don't necessarily agree with these two things being scummy. I happen to agree with them on the first point. I assume that it would have been announced if creepy were modkilled. So sk is a pretty decent assumption.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
can u say

7 - I know who they are and their actions haven't seemed scummy to me thus far. Especially something they did d1 that I pointed out but can't recall right now. (Will look for that in a bit.) 7 is playing to their town meta.

13 - This is more a gut read. But they've sounded the most sensible so far. They seem as though they're looking at the game from a point of trying to solve and figure things out.

1 - This one is rather weak but they gave me good vibes with their posts d1. I liked how they were prodding people and urging them to make votes. Felt like a very town mindset.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
based on who player 6 obviously is, do you really think they are trying to genuinely solve? or are they just good at putting on that act by posting a bunch?
First things first, I'm typing this post during the night before my reread because I got alerted of it.

If I base my read of 6 solely on their identity, I mostly lean town. However, if I respect the anonymity, then I feel more unsure. Their posts seem a bit Tryhardy, which fits who I think player 6 is almost unanimously believed to be, but in the spirit of the anonymous nature of the game, I retract my town lean. They have been very active in the mission to discern identities, of which I believe I have made it clear by this point how I feel in this game. While I can certainly see the value in it, I feel like, contrary to my previous read of player 6, it distracts us from doing any actual solving. So do I think it's all an act? It certainly could be, and I would not put it past him at all. Looking at it though from face value and ignoring the assumed identity of the one behind the screen? The slot seems rather CWACy from what I have seen and I am not too sure how to feel about it.

And on that note, I think we should all try to put aside who we believe is operating each account and solve the game based only on the information presented to us from these accounts. It will make it more fun that way and is kind of the point of anonymous games.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Would anybody like to join me in playing this game as if we don't know who anyone is and throwing all meta out the window? Come on friends, it will be fun!

I know Player 6 will say no because if we do this I have a good chance of voting in that direction, but if we don't ignore meta I'm townreading them.

But please, can we play just one game without relying on meta to form reads? Pretty please? That's the reason I signed up for this one.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Would anybody like to join me in playing this game as if we don't know who anyone is and throwing all meta out the window? Come on friends, it will be fun!

I know Player 6 will say no because if we do this I have a good chance of voting in that direction, but if we don't ignore meta I'm townreading them.

But please, can we play just one game without relying on meta to form reads? Pretty please? That's the reason I signed up for this one.

Personally I'm relying on some meta that I think I can figure out because this game is already a bit confusing in the first place. So that helps me sort things out a little easier.

But going on what you said about 6, I think your actual thoughts without considering meta do actually go against their meta in the first place. Yeah, they typically have this same feel in games, but does the motivation feel the same? And with you saying they felt CWAC-y it seems like the motivation feels off to you. That's why I originally asked that question.

Basically, they're doing a lot to figure out identities, but that seems the bulk of what they're doing. That and trying to find Rubik and Minish. Which you could say that's because they are trying to rely on meta, or look for someone they can possibly work with, but you could also say that it's an act to look normal and they're trying to weed them out because they're stronger players so mafia not knowing who they are is detrimental.

Their reads list felt off to me. And I know, not knowing people means lack of meta, but I expect more than what was in the reads list. Because as is, it wasn't much of reads.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yes, I agree the CWAC is fishy whether you consider the funny dude behind the mask or not. I think the search for identities was a big distraction during day 1, even though I was mostly absent during it.

Now that I am starting to familiarize myself with who's who in terms of Gumball names, i noticed player 6 did not vote for Gumball the Wise, in fact they were among the non-voters when Moe posted the final vote count of the day. Not voting for Gumball the Wise, whom I personally want to believe was mafia, is a red flag for anybody, let alone who we believe Player 6 is, who I have a hard time imagining refraining from voting when the day was going to end in a coin flip.

So yeah, as a whole, I am not liking our Deflective friend. He has a lot of posts but hasn't really done a whole lot, and I get that figuring out who everyone is can be helpful for meta reasons, but I don't think spending a lot of time focusing on it was useful when i guarantee there were several people intentionally masking themselves (like Player 6 themself was doing). Additionally, masking your own play whilst trying to make sure you can read everyone else is also fishy in my eyes. It became obvious who that player is pretty quickly, but it still does not sit right with me.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Looking at d1 eod I think I want my main focuses today to be 2, 12, and 8. I feel they will give me the most information. I will have to read d1 again to focus on those three specifically, but I think there could be one scum among them.

@Player 6 why weren't you on anyone at eod?

@Player 10 why did you want a knife in the box? That muddies things with no alignment flips.

I remember thinking there were two people I didn't think were mafia/mafia from an interaction between them d1, but now I can't remember who they were or the interaction. Will have to look for that too.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Looking at d1 eod I think I want my main focuses today to be 2, 12, and 8. I feel they will give me the most information. I will have to read d1 again to focus on those three specifically, but I think there could be one scum among them.

@Player 6 why weren't you on anyone at eod?

@Player 10 why did you want a knife in the box? That muddies things with no alignment flips.

I remember thinking there were two people I didn't think were mafia/mafia from an interaction between them d1, but now I can't remember who they were or the interaction. Will have to look for that too.
Do you have any reason to suspect me, or any question to ask me? If I remember correctly you were the one who said yesterday that there was "something off" about me. I can't really respond to or defend myself against that lol.

Regarding Player 6, I see what you guys are saying and I'll look into it myself when I reread the game, but first I'm going back to sleep. :reggie:

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
1. Bringing up 3p just because n1 had 2 deaths.

2. Meta awareness of their own actions being scummy and acknowledging it.

3. Fishing for investigative claims.

-

That's 3 flags in a really short period of time.
it really tickles my funny bone that the reasons given for scum reading certain people are like "list of things this person does as both alignments" lmao

can u give me some reads on like, /other/ ppl and also with like, reasons?
Are you forgetting the possibility that *you* may have been scum to anyone trying to hide their identities?
I dont see what difference that makes? Like I really dont get it lol

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
7 - I know who they are and their actions haven't seemed scummy to me thus far. Especially something they did d1 that I pointed out but can't recall right now. (Will look for that in a bit.) 7 is playing to their town meta.
Well that something must be pretty huge cause I dont see how he's been all that town. Lol.

I actually do think he's probably town but that was more of a gut impression from overall "would he really be doing this" type stuff. Like I dont know how you can say hes in his town meta when his town meta can be painfully similar to his scum and he hasn't even had a chance to flip out and omgus and despair for his life etc etc.
13 - This is more a gut read. But they've sounded the most sensible so far. They seem as though they're looking at the game from a point of trying to solve and figure things out.
I agree, though I obviously dont know who the **** they are
1 - This one is rather weak but they gave me good vibes with their posts d1. I liked how they were prodding people and urging them to make votes. Felt like a very town mindset.
But random person idk the identity of, this is PK Starstorm destroyer of worlds. Idk why you'd just give a pass for that little bit they posted day one. Prodding people is easy and I do it every day. There is something that I wonder that scum PK wouldnt do but lets hear some more from u pls thank u fren uwu

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Heyo. First off, this game looks really confusing tbh lol.

I’ll reread atm, so bbl

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
And on that note, I think we should all try to put aside who we believe is operating each account and solve the game based only on the information presented to us from these accounts. It will make it more fun that way and is kind of the point of anonymous games.
u misspelled "more likely to end in disaster and mafia victory" uwu
Idk man. I think /this/ way is pretty fantastically fun

I dont think I want to change just for random internet gumball #5

Also are you really trying to say what the point of anon games are?! XD

The main point is to have fun, probably. And depending on the mod, which was me, maybe, anonymous just means you get to have fun figuring out who's lying about their identities so you can meta them up and **** uwu
I'm insulted, lol. I don't care that you'd vote me without it XD Even though thats the stupidest thing ever where you're like "if I use all the information available, I come to this conclusion" HOWEVER "if we cut out all the context, we come to /this/ conclusion!" "Excellent, PRESS THE BUTTON" LOL

You're choosing to make worse reads in the name of fun (:

I'm making better reads in the name of fun and funds fun and I like to have fun and LGs just wanna have fun :cool:

If you were anybody but the IC I'd think you were manipulating the situation tho.

I wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom