• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 14

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Gumball the Ballin' is kind of deflecting everything.
Gumball the Ecstatic only showed up to defend herself.
Gumball the Queen, the Deflective, and the Fierce are very invested. They're probably just experienced.
None of these can tell alignment, but everybody else (-Gumball the high) is kind of just chilling, posting with varying levels of frequency.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Gumball the Ballin' is kind of deflecting everything.
Gumball the Ecstatic only showed up to defend herself.
Gumball the Queen, the Deflective, and the Fierce are very invested. They're probably just experienced.
None of these can tell alignment, but everybody else (-Gumball the high) is kind of just chilling, posting with varying levels of frequency.
And what are you doing? :)

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What's wrong with "reverser"! Is that even a role? I called it that because of the UNO reverse card and somebody was talking about the avatars, nya~

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why are there so many posts of people trying to figure out identities? I mean I'm all for some fun player speculation but I really don't think it should be a focal point, especially with so many people seemingly trying to blend in. It just seems like a waste of time to me in a game that is designed not to rely on meta reads.

This aside, Player 6 is looking the most town to me. Cancerous as many of their posts are (dear god how much longer are we going to be tormented with your language umu), and as much as I disagree with spending a lot of time trying to figure out who everyone is, their posts seem like they're genuinely trying to solve the game. I had some other thoughts but then I realized I have been actively mixing people up and probably need to read again because my little head is too dumb to consistently associate pictures with names. :(

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why are there so many posts of people trying to figure out identities?
It's because I'm approximately 50% of the thread, probably. If you had posted things you actually wanted to talk about there'd be less posts about identities, maybe. You can only blame yourself. (:
This aside, Player 6 is looking the most town to me. Cancerous as many of their posts are (dear god how much longer are we going to be tormented with your language umu), and as much as I disagree with spending a lot of time trying to figure out who everyone is, their posts seem like they're genuinely trying to solve the game. I had some other thoughts but then I realized I have been actively mixing people up and probably need to read again because my little head is too dumb to consistently associate pictures with names. :(
I really want to think you're Tristan but I can't believe you'd say that LG's posting style is cancerous umu

gimme dem sicc reads lists when you get done rereading friendo uwu

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hi, illiterate! Got some reads for your old man? Let's talk em over while we play catch, sport
It's hard to get many reads when I think of most of the players as "gumball that isn't funnier or pk".

Most of the players haven't left a meaningful impression on me which makes hunting for scum harder. The lack of positive or negative feedback when we kill players also makes things harder.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unvote
Vote: Gumball the Wise

Hi, @Player 4! I asked you a question a while back that you didn't respond to, yet you made a fluff post after I'd posted it. What's up with that?
@Player 4 why did you vote here? Did you seriously think Ballin' was trying to out a cop or doctor before 24 hours had even passed just by asking them to claim? Or were you just trying to justify a random vote on d1?
That's a fantastic book. Probably due for a re-read for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom