• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think it’s clear that they have played here before, based on your earlier catch! Do you have any ideas about them? I’m not sure why you are dwelling there, nya~
Thats funny I've caught you like four times now but youre not acknowledging those.

Theres always the chance the identity thing is a ruse and he needs us to sad react to be able to use some sort of ability on us.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
im just trying to have some fun...
whats the point of an anonymous game if people can figure out who they are easily...

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
is anyone voting player 6??
judging by their avatar and title its very likely theyre town...

i would be fine lynching whoever is voting them seriously

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
  1. On the other hand, if knowing our identities is helpful to you in solving, you must have met us before, meaning your current persona is fake.
  2. I think it's very malicious of you to try to have us do something "to learn our identities" while simultaneously disguising your posting. How do we know that's actually what it does? How can we trust some random person who isnt forthcoming with information with our information?

So they have played here before! Why aren’t you voting them if you find them malicious? I’m not in favor of reacting to the post, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

I'm really confused. I thought you were Echo and then I was sure you weren't and now I dont know anymore.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Thats funny I've caught you like four times now but youre not acknowledging those.

I really don’t understand what you mean! Is confessing to knowing about Poyzin not enough? The only people I know are Poyzin and ExLight and funnier, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

That’s strange! Is a mafia “reverser” out of the question? I would be surprised if they were third party from their avatar and title, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I really don’t understand what you mean! Is confessing to knowing about Poyzin not enough? The only people I know are Poyzin and ExLight and funnier, nya~
Do you think if you keep repeating that over and over it'll come true? Lol.

You're not going to change my mind, talk about something else why dont you.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you think if you keep repeating that over and over it'll come true? Lol.

You're not going to change my mind, talk about something else why dont you.
I’ve talked about plenty of things! Why are you so insistent on a falsehood? My true identity shouldn’t matter to anybody anyway, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It's really disturbing that me and Poy are over half the thread, probably. I thought more people would have fun at least with day 1 antics in an anon game, maybe.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That’s strange! Is a mafia “reverser” out of the question? I would be surprised if they were third party from their avatar and title, nya~
what's a reverser...
and why would it be more plausible than a self-deflector...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom