• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
player 6 says figuring out identities progresses the game but is mudding theirs...
im super sure i know who they are and i cant tell if that makes me want lynch them any more or any less...

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
it will help me figure out some identities without exposing them...
And pray tell. What good do our identities do you? I've never seen anyone post with your style. Unless you're hiding behind a facade...? So why do you care?

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
And pray tell. What good do our identities do you? I've never seen anyone post with your style. Unless you're hiding behind a facade...? So why do you care?
it will help me solve the game... im town so thats what we do...
as for figuring me out thats on you...

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Okay you can believe it's serious. Then comes the next question. Why did you could trust me? Not to mention you didnt answer the other question of how familiar you yourself are with Poy. And I can see why you might not want to answer that but it would answer a lot of questions for me. What was going through your head? You didnt ask me "how are you so sure its Poy" you ask me "how should I be reading him". I dont get why you would ask that when you have no idea whether my information is even correct let alone if I actually knew how to read him. Lol.
I did say somewhere "from what little I know of Poy," indicating I have had some amount of experience playing with him. I wouldn't say it's a lot, my memory is a bit shoddy but I would say two or three instances?
"Why did you could trust me?" is an interesting question :P I'm not saying I trust you completely, I just like to gather as much information as possible before making a decision. Is it Poy? Is it not Poy? Who knows except player 8, but regardless, that slot is a challenge for me and I want as much input as I can get to help me read it. If someone thinks it's Poy then that does in fact help me figure out what's going on with the slot. I'm most likely going to trust other people's opinions on who's who more than I trust my own tbh, partially because it doesn't matter and that's why the game is anonymous, but also because it does in cases like this. I'm bad at deciphering chaos what can I say :shrugs:

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
This does not equal this. Either way you're lying. If it does help you solve identities than you must know a lot of people here. If you do not know a lot of people here it must not help you solve identities. You're clearly withholding information.
i never said anything about knowing people here... why are you putting words in my mouth...
and how is having some extra info not helpful in solving??

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
player 6 says figuring out identities progresses the game but is mudding theirs...
im super sure i know who they are and i cant tell if that makes me want lynch them any more or any less...
And you said you didnt read the thread. Which is ironic because I missed this post the first time. Lol.

So tell me. I've never met anyone who uses ellipsis like that before in my life. So. How could you possibly know who I am?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i never said anything about knowing people here... why are you putting words in my mouth...
and how is having some extra info not helpful in solving??
Using double question marks to get yourself riled up isn't making it easy to get this point across. (:

1. You say you can learn identities "without exposing them" so, just you
  2. you're playing in a manner completely foreign i.e. you've never played here before (or you're faking)
  3. Learning identities will "help you solve the game". Well, how is that possible if those identities mean nothing to you? It'd just be another flavor of gumball. Exactly where you were before.
  4. On the other hand, if knowing our identities is helpful to you in solving, you must have met us before, meaning your current persona is fake.
  5. I think it's very malicious of you to try to have us do something "to learn our identities" while simultaneously disguising your posting. How do we know that's actually what it does? How can we trust some random person who isnt forthcoming with information with our information?
I cant believe I just spent five minutes spelling that out

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So tell me. I've never met anyone who uses ellipsis like that before in my life. So. How could you possibly know who I am?

I think that those are two separate thoughts! Could Gumball the Fierce have a posting restriction too? It could also be fake, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unvote

Vote: Gmball the Wolverine

Hi.

I've been meaning to vote you forever.

Let's have a nice chat over some tea.:)

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Using double question marks to get yourself riled up isn't making it easy to get this point across. (:

Gumball the Fierce has only used three periods or two question marks at the end of their posts! Maybe you didn’t notice? I don’t think this matters, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
you're playing in a manner completely foreign i.e. you've never played here before (or you're faking)

I think it’s clear that they have played here before, based on your earlier catch! Do you have any ideas about them? I’m not sure why you are dwelling there, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom