• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
im doin a big think n im wondering why u asked me this. howd u know i wasnt joking or some ****?? what made u think I really knew what i was talking about

did u already know someone here was that familiar with Poy or
here's your quote:
8 is practically confirmed Poy, probably.
There's no emote so I figured it was probably serious, maybe, perhaps, most likely, potentially. (all the maybes were a sarcasm) I'm not sure how you suspected it was Poy after only one post when it was this:
Glad to be with you all! Has anybody claimed to be the mafia yet? That would be appreciated, nya~
From what little I've seen of Poy, he does things just to stir up trouble. I wasn't sure how to read it, and I wanted to know how you would suggest I read it.

WHICH MEANS YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ISO THE THREAD SO YOUR ELLPSIS ACT IS A TOTAL FRAUD BECAUSE YOU HAVE PLAYED HERE BEFORE
Is this you freaking out or is this you acting like someone who's freaking out

Meanwhile I'm loving that the "Fierce" Gumball is the one posting tons of hesitant ellipses, lol.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hi Poyzin! Is it suspicious that I’m rereading Gumball the Deflective’s posts to look for interesting quotes? I didn’t notice you posted this...
Depends on what you mean by "interesting." I would say rereading the game for more information is never a bad thing. If you think you find something suspicious about them then by all means, go for it.

May I ask if your exclamation point-question mark-nya/ellipses format is a post restriction? Or is it just a shtick you're doing?

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hewwo friends OwO
Sorry I'm late (*ノωノ)
Hoping we can have a good game though (ᵔ.ᵔ)

For starters danganronpa is epic. Chiaki best girl, Nagito best boi.

For seconds, #1 I feel what you're accusing #12 of is actually what you've been saying is positive for this game; baseless gameplay allowing for possible bandwagons and lynches. Which gives way to clues on how players might tend to group or people they are willing to vote for. Why unvote #6 so suddenly? Don't want to be associated with #12? Not seriously accusing, just posing an assumption. Might it not be worthwhile to pressure #6 into divulging more?

Main thing I'm noting is #8 gunning early for role claims and for the game to progress. If I'm taking this super seriously I feel like they're asking for a lot when not even 24hrs have past and not every Gumball has commented. The way he flat out said

Makes me feel that we shouldn't take everything they take too seriously. Might just be putting on a role.

Do you?

I feel like descriptors may have to do with alignment but it's way too early to draw conclusions on them. The results of the first night phase might give us clues.

Gonna go and re-read. Speed read the first time through so I could at least get some thoughts and hellos out UwU

Hi ExLight! Can you post who your most suspicious is at this time? Hopefully you remember me from the one game I played with you, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
May I ask if your exclamation point-question mark-nya/ellipses format is a post restriction? Or is it just a shtick you're doing?

Oh no! Do you think Moe will catch that I broke the restriction? I followed the format so I’m sure they won’t mind, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
There's no emote so I figured it was probably serious, maybe, perhaps, most likely, potentially. (all the maybes were a sarcasm) I'm not sure how you suspected it was Poy after only one post when it was this:
Okay you can believe it's serious. Then comes the next question. Why did you could trust me? Not to mention you didnt answer the other question of how familiar you yourself are with Poy. And I can see why you might not want to answer that but it would answer a lot of questions for me. What was going through your head? You didnt ask me "how are you so sure its Poy" you ask me "how should I be reading him". I dont get why you would ask that when you have no idea whether my information is even correct let alone if I actually knew how to read him. Lol.
Is this you freaking out or is this you acting like someone who's freaking out
I don't know why I would answer that, probably.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
WHICH MEANS YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ISO THE THREAD SO YOUR ELLPSIS ACT IS A TOTAL FRAUD BECAUSE YOU HAVE PLAYED HERE BEFORE

Hi funnier! Would you consider “lynching all liars”? I don’t think this is a huge discovery, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom