• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
6 is ExLight.
can u explain this to me in very simple terms like i am 5yo because I am thank u friend
high guys i'm here and ready to kick butts uwu
If you've come down from the high maybe you could kick some butts now?
Hello my good mafia gumball pals, I am here and present in this game and ready to play this game for the duration of this game, how are y'aint?
Can you maybe give some thoughts on the game? If you dont I'll be really sad. :(

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If you've come down from the high maybe you could kick some butts now?

i'm so high up I can't seem to find my way back down. all you *****es sound the same. i guess i am also one of those *****es because i am also a gumball.

i think this talk about roles and names being related is pointless. everyone knows if their role is or not, but that doesn't help us figure anything out.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Identity theories:

Player 1: PK
Player 2: SMS
Player 5: Doc
Player 9: LG?
Player 12: Naga?
Time for some corrections, maybe.

Player 1: PK
Player 2: Kirino?
Player 4: Haven't met? Maybe Naga
Player 5: Doc
Player 8: Poyzin
Player 9: Tristan?
Player 12: SMS
Player 13: Ex/fg? Conflicted

Ugh, I just realized I cant ISO from this account. There are six accounts who still have posted nothing or close to nothing. I'm a little scared that certain people in particular are not on this list.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i'm so high up I can't seem to find my way back down. all you *****es sound the same. i guess i am also one of those *****es because i am also a gumball.

i think this talk about roles and names being related is pointless. everyone knows if their role is or not, but that doesn't help us figure anything out.
maybe not tristan. if u think its pointless what would u like to talk about? :thonk:

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
on the topic of maybe pointless maybe not speculation (because i am a big dumb and don't know if it has relevance umu). do you guys think that the mafia will know each other's identities? or do you think mr. moblin would make them remain anonymous to each other.

i swear i maybe have a reason for speculating this. but i admit that it relies on just our speculation. which probably means ass in this game.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
on the topic of maybe pointless maybe not speculation (because i am a big dumb and don't know if it has relevance umu). do you guys think that the mafia will know each other's identities? or do you think mr. moblin would make them remain anonymous to each other.

i swear i maybe have a reason for speculating this. but i admit that it relies on just our speculation. which probably means ass in this game.
if it was me running the game mafia would know who each other are just because I think itd be big dum to not but moe is big mystery who plays by arcane rules where coin flips are replaced by knife boxes so IDK

id think hed allow it but i cant really say for sure

while we're on the subject of moe he probably gave us a bunch of really dull roles cause "BALANCE" u know cause balance always mean super boring right. and yes i have some meta **** to support that in case u wanted to write me off UMU

oh and if theres a miller they dont know who they are

because "BALANCE"

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
To clarify, speculation as to the identity of other players is both welcome and potentially fun. You are simply discouraged from confirming or denying things about your own identity.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I feel like descriptors may have to do with alignment but it's way too early to draw conclusions on them. The results of the first night phase might give us clues.

That’s what I was trying to say! Why was everybody getting mad at me when I said that? I think it was mainly Gumball the Deflective...

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If this is true, what alignment do you think Slightly Disappointed would be? Would they be a similar alignment to Agitated? I get how descriptors are going to be linked to roles, sure, but how do they point to alignment? I think that's a bit of a stretch.

This is what I believe! Would it be unreasonable to think that Gumball the Agitated would be town specifically because “agitated” has a negative connotation? It would be a disadvantage if they were a mafia person, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Deflective may have an obvious role as a redirector or something along those lines or Moe took a more abstract interpretation (like it looks like he did with Gumball the Balling).

I had this line of reasoning! Is it not telling what type of role the “deflector” would have? That’s why I specifically asked for this role claim, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom