• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Are you paying attention to context?

I, PariahKnows, am stating that expecting you, ExLight, should not be suspected for not contributing while complaining about deadlines because posting random nonsense as you have does, in effect, help start games. You also can't be expected to opine much where there is little of real note to say. I am also remarking how my description of this event is creating a more game like state.
I hope you don’t think I’m Exlight because I confessed to it earlier because that was a joke.

My actual identity is quite obvious but I don’t plan on admitting it unless someone can prove it because impersonations are too much fun.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
also i never complained about the deadline

i like 48 hour days idk what u think ur reading

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@4: Yes, that's the point I'm making.

@6: Schrodinger's Exlight, I'm playing somewhere I don't usually play. You all might as well be 2-12 for all I care or know. I'll be sticking to the information we know.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@6: I'm taking it from this quote.
Vote: Player 6

Why did you complain about day lengths but then proceeded not to do anything of note?
I assumed that you did say that based off this accusation because I figured it a valid complaint and not suspicious had you said it. I did not contemplate on it being made in error.

Can you source this, 12?

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It’s important that we get things started, probably. There’s only 48 hours for us each day and some of us are used to much longer, maybe.
I can source it! Maybe Gumball the Deflective wants things to move at a faster pace? Their current pace seems kind of slow to me, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@6: I'm taking it from this quote.I assumed that you did say that based off this accusation because I figured it a valid complaint and not suspicious had you said it. I did not contemplate on it being made in error.

Can you source this, 12?

I was just looking for you to respond! Do you think that Gumball the Deflective is playing up to their claim in the previous post? Mafia people wouldn't know anybody's identities either, nya~

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I was just looking for you to respond! Do you think that Gumball the Deflective is playing up to their claim in the previous post? Mafia people wouldn't know anybody's identities either, nya~
Regarding his identity being exLight? I only know exLight from the time I got him baited into being lynched for voting no lynch after I did, and he got quite angry. So I can't quite say I'm an exLight expert. But if I had to put my life on exLight would be my first guess from the lack of information, as uneducated as that might be.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why did you answer for 12, 8?
Because that was the only post where Gumball the Deflective mentioned 48 hours! Is it that bad to answer for someone? I am well aware that this associates me with Gumball the Ecstatic, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Regarding his identity being exLight? I only know exLight from the time I got him baited into being lynched for voting no lynch after I did, and he got quite angry. So I can't quite say I'm an exLight expert. But if I had to put my life on exLight would be my first guess from the lack of information, as uneducated as that might be.
That's what I meant! Do you think focusing on discovering people's alignments is a scumtell? This is regardless of Gumball the Deflective's identity, nya~

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Because that was the only post where Gumball the Deflective mentioned 48 hours! Is it that bad to answer for someone? I am well aware that this associates me with Gumball the Ecstatic, nya~

Why would you want to be associated with a player this early in the game? Do you know something we don't?

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That quoted post came off to me as a legitimate attempted transition in the game, but not one that 6 held up to after subsequent posts. It seems like a good lead to me, 1.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why would you want to be associated with a player this early in the game? Do you know something we don't?
I don't know anything more than you! Is it wrong for me to agree with Gumball the Ecstatic's logic? I just knew the post in question, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom