• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Player 6

Why did you complain about day lengths but then proceeded not to do anything of note?
Unvote: Player 6, Vote: 12

Bandwagoning on my meme vote with a garbage reason. What are you going to do of note during the beginning of a game?

I hope you're Ragnarokio

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Everyone needs to vote, even if it's for the slimest of pretext. With no alignment flips voting records will be key to determine patterns of grouping.

Not voting should be considered suspect, especially if that player was active.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Votecount:
Gumball the High [1]
- Gumball the Queen
Gumball the Deflective [1]- Gumball the Ecstatic
Gumball the Ecstatic [1]- Gumball the Agitated
Gumball the Ballin' [1]- Gumball the Wise

Vote History (bold shows current votes):
Gumball the High
- Gumball the Queen #24
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Agitated #26
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Ecstatic #50
Gumball the Ballin'- Gumball the Wise #74
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Agitated #106

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unvote: Player 6, Vote: 12

Bandwagoning on my meme vote with a garbage reason. What are you going to do of note during the beginning of a game?

I hope you're Ragnarokio
I think you're town! But is there anything wrong with a vote on Gumball the Deflective? I think Gumball the Ecstatic has fine reasoning, nya~

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
14 Players Possibilities
  1. Exlight
  2. Morbid Minish (probably)
  3. Funnier6
  4. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. Rubik
  6. Echolight
  7. Doc
  8. Little Gumball (maybe)
  9. Namira (m)
  10. Kirino (m)
  11. Rag (m)
  12. Naga (prob)
  13. PK (almost def)
  14. funnygurl (possible)
Also could be Tristan or Soneji but I don’t really think so. Moe may have invited people I don’t know. The 14 players in this game are very likely from this list, unless I forgot someone.

Ex hasnt posted, Echo hasnt posted, Rubik has posted if he’s here and is laying low, funnier hasnt had a breakdown yet, and Minish has posted if she’s here and is laying low. Sms and Doc are obviously here. I think it’s a little annoying to be completely in the dark as to who is even playing but whatever.

Let’s get this thing started shall we.
Idgi, you said 6 is Echo and 6 is you.

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Votecount:
Gumball the High [1]
- Gumball the Queen
Gumball the Deflective [1]- Gumball the Ecstatic
Gumball the Ecstatic [1]- Gumball the Agitated

Vote History (bold shows current votes):
Gumball the High
- Gumball the Queen #24
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Agitated #26
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Ecstatic #50
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Agitated #106

Was my vote on post 74 not counted for a reason?

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I always appear to be town, so don't trust that.

In my unhumble opinion (which is just a mafia thing tbh I'm very introverted and shy irl) player 6 is contributing by creating background radiation. Eventually it generates a starting point for discussion like this one and oh god it's too meta to live

I just see 12 as opportunistic given the short deadline and it's hard to ask someone to contribute something during an area with minimal information. What do you expect 6 to do, start a mass claim?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
In my unhumble opinion (which is just a mafia thing tbh I'm very introverted and shy irl) player 6 is contributing by creating background radiation. Eventually it generates a starting point for discussion like this one and oh god it's too meta to live
What?

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Are you paying attention to context?

I, PariahKnows, am stating that expecting you, ExLight, should not be suspected for not contributing while complaining about deadlines because posting random nonsense as you have does, in effect, help start games. You also can't be expected to opine much where there is little of real note to say. I am also remarking how my description of this event is creating a more game like state.

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Are you paying attention to context?

I, PariahKnows, am stating that expecting you, ExLight, should not be suspected for not contributing while complaining about deadlines because posting random nonsense as you have does, in effect, help start games. You also can't be expected to opine much where there is little of real note to say. I am also remarking how my description of this event is creating a more game like state.

I'm pretty sure mafia games reproduce by spontaneous generation: Somehow, despite all this talking about nothing, something forms seemingly out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom