• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why should it matter who is who? Alignment won't be related to identities.

Besides, this is an interesting exercise in playing without relying on perhaps faulty metagaming.

Correct! There’s no point in solving the names, no? My question was directed at Gumball the Deflective when they made an identity list, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Asking for a roleclaim is pretty suspicious to me. If they are something like a cop or a doctor, getting them to roleclaim would be asking them to expose themselves to being night killed.

Vote: Gumball the Ballin
And the type who jumps to conclusions. I shall conclude we have not met.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
how can u possibly think names would be AI. no one would know them if they were. also that’s solving with ROLE RELATED INFO WHICH I HATE.

but no if u look at the names i don’t see gumball destroyer of worlds there so i dont know why u would even bring it up.

have u never played here before

You of all people know the mastermind wasn’t the Ultimate Destroyer of Worlds! Perhaps the aggressive sounding names are town or third party? That would subvert out expectations in the long run, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Asking for a roleclaim is pretty suspicious to me. If they are something like a cop or a doctor, getting them to roleclaim would be asking them to expose themselves to being night killed.

Vote: Gumball the Ballin

I curl into a ball behind somebody every night! Do you not think that names and roles reflect each other? I do, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
14 Players Possibilities
  1. Exlight
  2. Morbid Minish (probably)
  3. Funnier6
  4. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. Rubik
  6. Echolight
  7. Doc
  8. Little Gumball (maybe)
  9. Namira (m)
  10. Kirino (m)
  11. Rag (m)
  12. Naga (prob)
  13. PK (almost def)
  14. funnygurl (possible)
Also could be Tristan or Soneji but I don’t really think so. Moe may have invited people I don’t know. The 14 players in this game are very likely from this list, unless I forgot someone.

Ex hasnt posted, Echo hasnt posted, Rubik has posted if he’s here and is laying low, funnier hasnt had a breakdown yet, and Minish has posted if she’s here and is laying low. Sms and Doc are obviously here. I think it’s a little annoying to be completely in the dark as to who is even playing but whatever.

Let’s get this thing started shall we.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You of all people know the mastermind wasn’t the Ultimate Destroyer of Worlds! Perhaps the aggressive sounding names are town or third party? That would subvert out expectations in the long run, nya~
me of all people? i don’t get it. im very dum pls explain

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
14 Players Possibilities
  1. Exlight
  2. Morbid Minish (probably)
  3. Funnier6
  4. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. Rubik
  6. Echolight
  7. Doc
  8. Little Gumball (maybe)
  9. Namira (m)
  10. Kirino (m)
  11. Rag (m)
  12. Naga (prob)
  13. PK (almost def)
  14. funnygurl (possible)
Also could be Tristan or Soneji but I don’t really think so. Moe may have invited people I don’t know. The 14 players in this game are very likely from this list, unless I forgot someone.

Ex hasnt posted, Echo hasnt posted, Rubik has posted if he’s here and is laying low, funnier hasnt had a breakdown yet, and Minish has posted if she’s here and is laying low. Sms and Doc are obviously here. I think it’s a little annoying to be completely in the dark as to who is even playing but whatever.

Let’s get this thing started shall we.

You’re wasting your time! Don’t you think we should wait to allow hints to arise? This list isn’t going to get us anywhere, nya~

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I curl into a ball behind somebody every night! Do you not think that names and roles reflect each other? I do, nya~

I'm sure they do, but you're not going to learn anything about mafia because they will lie and if you learn something good about a player its risking mafia killing them at night. So there's no point.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
This slot is going to be the death of me
gumball destroyer of worlds
Now there's a concept I'm extremely interested in
Truer words hath nev'r been spoken.
*ne'er
Perhaps the aggressive sounding names are town or third party?
It would be too easy to solve if X type of name was Y alignment. Names are likely just flavor for the roles and nothing to do with alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom