• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Link and Zelda's Adventures After Majora's Mask Ends

The Legend of Zelda series and characters belong to Nintendo.

Yes I know Young Link does not wear a white shirt and tights and if people want me to change it I will.

Like I said in the Soul Bearer story I am not good at describing things. And what the character should look like or their soundings. And sorry if someone has already done something like this. It is that I disliked MM's ending that I decided to come up with a story about what happens to Link after he leaves Termina. If someone wants him in the story then I will try to come up with something.

Prologue

A kid of about ten was riding on his faithful steed in a forest where the trees towered above them. The kid had a green cap that sat on his head with blond hair coming out from under it with some coming to rest beside his pointed ears and some pieces of hair covering a little bit of his ocean blue eyes. He was dressed in a forest green tunic, with a belt with a golden buckle on it, with a white shirt underneath it and white pants with brown boots. He kept his sword and shield on his back and kept his equipment of various weapons in a pouch around his waist.

His steed was a shade of red with a white mane and tail. Her hooves where grey with tufts of white above them. She has a white mark that goes from her black muzzle to her mane. Her eyes are brown.

The kid was looking around wondering when they would leave the forest when his steed snorted and he said “Don’t worry Epona I don’t think anything bad will happen“.

Epona looked back at her rider and then looked forward.

He sighed wondering where his path would lead him next. It had been days since he had saved Termina from Majora’s Mask. And he was happy that he did not have to experience that nightmare again.

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.”

He looked around to see where the Happy Mask Salesman was, but he saw no one. “Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.” What does that mean? Wait was he talking about when I left Zelda?

He took out the Ocarina of Time and his dear friend that he had left. Don’t worry Zelda I promise you I will return with Navi, if I do not find her in seven years then I will return to Hyrule and you.

Sorry for the horrible description of both Link and Epona. I had only pictures and my memory to go off of to what they looked like.

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
it was an alright chapter, since you spent most of it describing Link and Epona. Sometimes you also had run-on sentences which messed up the flow of reading.

the very end of it was interesting since you ended it like you did. overall it was good though

Thanks. I am not good at writing and don't really know what to describe or if I have a run on sentence. But I am trying to get better. Before I post the next chapter do I need to describe Zelda's room?

I have I think five chapters already written but the story went faster than I would have liked plus I left out some of the characters that are in OoT that I could have added. So I am going to re write those five chapters and add some chapters in between them.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
It was very good.

Although there is one error: You described Young Link with the whit shirt and tights. Only Adult Link wore them.

Other than that, good job. I can't wait for more. :)

I know I did that on purpose. I could not imagine young Link running around or riding with only a tunic on, even though he does. I never really got why they did that. But if people want me to change it I will.

And the next chapter will not be in Link's POV since I highly doubt I could describe where he goes or what he does.

And would someone please answer this question: Would Link and Zelda have the triforce after the events of OoT?

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Sorry for the late response. There were a few more things I had to address, but I was using my Wii before, so writing was a bit of a pain. You did small mistakes other than what I stated before.

LinkxZelda said:
“Don’t worry Epona I don’t think anything bad will happen“.

Well, this was a sentence requiring a comma or a semi-colon. Also, the punctuation goes inside the quotation marks. It should look like this:

"Don't worry Epona; I don't think anything bad will happen."

LinkxZelda said:
Before I post the next chapter do I need to describe Zelda's room?

Yes, you do need to describe Zelda's room. However, make it interesting. I'm not sure what you're imagining, but I'll give you an idea.

Link stepped into Zelda's room. The aroma of expensive perfume welcomed itself in his nostrils. She had a four-poster bed in the corner of her room. A large mirror was in the far side of the room on top of an expensive dresser. Sitting on the small stool that was neatly placed a few feet from the dresser was the Princess herself.

One final thing:

LinkxZelda said:
“Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.”

He looked around to see where the Happy Mask Salesman was, but he saw no one. “Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.” What does that mean? Wait was he talking about when I left Zelda?

You need to describe the Happy Mask Salesman when doing something mysterious like that. I'm not sure if you added that in or if that was said in Majora's Mask - I haven't finished it after all - but it could have been executed better. Something like this:

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.”

Chills ran up Link's spine as he turned around. He expected to see the red-haired man with a pack filled with masks there to speak to him, but this mysterious figure was nowhere to be found. “Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you.” What does that mean? Wait was he talking about when I left Zelda?

Hope all of this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom