• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Level Up!

Djinn

and Tonic
tumblr_my177ioUmL1rzaqg4o1_500.gif

Congratulations! You just earned enough EXP to finally increase in level and now you have skill points to add to your personal stats. So how are you going to spend your points, keep it to real world skills and capabilities.

Will you invest in personal weaknesses and try to improve in areas you lack? Or will you try to dump a certain stat and be an expert?

I would start with at least one point going into Luck, helps when getting through Green lights faster before they turn red on me. After that I would dump the rest into motivation to go do things on days off. That set really needs work.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Strength is pretty good for me right now and my intelligence and charisma doesnt let me down. I dont really need an agility, endurance or a perception increase either. I think I'll invest all my points in luck and take up gambling.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I would put it all in intelligence, then I can go in a game show like jeopardy and actually win, also would make college easier when I decide to go back.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Probably intelligence or charisma. Helpful in the real world.

Misty

Ronin
*looks at current character sheet.*
*dexterity, constitution, and strength are already in the gutter. Wisdom could use help, but it's still at least average. Charisma, luck, and intelligence is high...*

Well, I guess might as well just keep on the trend and up luck, charisma, and intelligence...maybe someday that'll work out...I'll be like...a really intelligent and passionate critic who draws an audience with intelligence, and the fire of my passion...first I'd have to like...put criticism out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom