• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Legend of Zelda Oot WIREFRAME!?!?!

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
The endless amounts of various hacks that come from OoT never cease to amaze me! I have to say that I've never seen a wireframe version of the game in any kind of running mode. That's very cool! I'm always terrible with looking at wireframe animation though. My mind can't wrap itself around it even though I've been trained in animation. Cool find!

N

nfl797

Its on project 64 1.7
And when i posted MY firmwire video's they got deleted!

N

nfl797

Its on project 64 1.7
And when i posted MY firmwire video's they got deleted!

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
Are those the actually wireframes used in the game? If so I completly overestimated the complexity of the graphics. I'm not saying that they'd be easy to make, but that makes it look so simple.
I always thought 3D wireframes were covered tiny triangles. Are they like that now, or are they still simpler than yould expect?
If anyone knows how to make this, or where I can find it, I'd like to see a video like this but with the shading removed (The kind that makes corners appear smoother, I think it starts with a G) instead of wireframe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom