• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Song by Artist, Group Etc.?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So my favourite artist(s)? Hmm interesting question.

Frank Ocean:

I'll go with a more recognised song here, Love Crimes. I just didn't really like it, the lyrics didn't seem as powerful as usual and the delivery was just off. I liked the up beat vibe it was just missing that something. Only song off the mixtape that I couldn't jam to.

Jhene Akio:

So hard to pick really, but I'll go with Growing Apart. It felt slightly repetitive and I just didn't like the beat. Considering I also didn't enjoy Kendrick's verse (he's one of my favourite rappers) kind of makes this song fall on the short side of her otherwise near flawless work.

Chance the Rapper:

Imma go with Pusha Man off his latest mixtape. Only song that I tend to skip when I put Acid Rap on repeat. Just wasn't really catchy like his other songs, the beat was kind of meh, and his unique tone didn't really show like it usually does.

Childish Gambino:

I'll have to go with Sweatpants which was his second single from his latest album. I was quite surprised to see this song actually being recognised as a single as to me it felt like a standard album track to act as filler in a way. I get that the song had a hidden meaning and that's pretty darn clever, but yeah, I just didn't really like this song considering that I love almost every single one of his tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom