• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Least Favorite Dungeon?

Least Favorite Dungeon

• Woodfall

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Snowhead

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Great Bay

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Stone Tower

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Side Dungeon (please specify)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My least favorite was the mini-dungeon Ikana Castle. If someone in the thread hadn't mentioned it, I would've completely forgotten about it. I found it bland and unchallenging.

My first thought coming into the thread was for Snowhead Temple, though. The main puzzle involving the ice blocks was extremely challenging and frustrating the first time I attempted it. Navigating the dungeon was confusing, and trying to scale the walls as a rolled-up Goron was a pain. But, the dungeon is memorable, and despite the frustration, being challenged in a puzzle game is more satisfying than simply breezing through it.

I did actually like Ikana castle. The atmosphere was OK and it was just... Fun to do, not especially hard or so. However, NOT nice to be on top without a powder keg :'D
I loved Stone Tower, Great Bay was also very challenging for me, when I was young it took me quiet a while, the longest of every Zelda dungeon, to finish it. Altough now I understand you should just follow pipelines. But is was confusing, and I still love it.
Snowhead was also brutal, really some nice puzzling, and if you missed something or fell down you were screwed. Woodfall was ok, very nice first dungeon, not too hard, but I enjoyed it the least. But in the end all the dungeons were brilliant, some of the best in the series, altough there are only four.

The well in Ikana was pretty irritating by the way, but it made you feel good when finished :P

I have to say, the Gerudo Fortress didn't really tick in my books. I never was a fan of the sneaking around part only to be chucked out if you were caught. I know it's way easier when you wear the Stone Mask, but even then I still have that feeling of whether they will see me or not. I think at one point I got caught while having the mask on, I know there is a certain place in the fortress where that is the case and that kinda ruined it for me.

Overall I do like the place itself and the mission, but once I've done that place once, I'll always be relieved that I don't have to go back there.

Definitely Stone Tower, but its not even the dungeon itself. Its the puzzle prior to it to get all the blocks in place to enter it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom