• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Leaked Nintendo E3 Line Up Confirms Zelda Wii U & Hyrule Warriors Release Dates

Salem

SICK
It's entirely fake. The Hyrule Warriors release date doesn't match up with Japan's release date, which will presumably be before we get it in North America.
That was mostly wishful thinking on my part....

Fig

The Altruist
Judging from entire list that was presented in the OP, I really doubt this is real. Perhaps some that are legit like Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS and Hyrule Warriors. The thing that really bothers me the most is the Virtual Console line-up. Personally, I don't believe that the Wii U will have GameCube titles for the Virtual Console or at least not at this current point of time. Obviously the Virtual Console section of the line-up looks very fanboy-ish to me as these are some of the greatest titles that the GameCube had to offer. I think it makes no sense to have Super Smash Bros. Melee in the line-up because it's obviously going to over shadowed by Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS and a new Smash Direct will be on June 10th to talk about more information on the fourth installment in the series so it makes no sense to bring back Melee when Sakurai knows that people will want to hear more about Smash 4 than Melee.

Another title that I see somewhat fanboy-ish is F-Zero GX. People have been wanting to have a new F-Zero game and the fact that is GX makes me think if this leaker didn't realize just how much of a vibe of looking fanboy-ish the list looks like. One final title that I would like to discuss for now is Mario Kart: Double Dash. Mario Kart 8 by then would have been realized and even if you were a big fan of Mario Kart: Double Dash, isn't it already enough that we already spent $50-$60 on the game alone (over $340 dollars if people are going to buy the bundle this Friday including Double Dash if this is real). I don't think it would be a smart move to sell GameCube titles right now. As much as I would like to have them, Nintendo needs to think about the customer first and know that we don't always have the money to buy their games, thus I don't think this list is real since I doubt Nintendo would make it hard for us to buy their games since they need as much support as they can.

Fake. The Nintendo logo isn't red anymore.

Hey I actually forgot that Nintendo did in fact had a cosmetic change in recent years. If I remember correctly, last year at E3, Nintendo also kept the gray-silver coloring in their logo. I believe it is because that most people are so used to see Nintendo's name in shiny red that most people didn't pay attention to the smaller details.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Even though we're all pretty sure this is fake, Nintendo is kinda protective of the names of Zelda games. They don't want people to know until they tell people. So perhaps "New Legend of Zelda" is just that. The new legend of Zelda game. A way for Nintendo to announce that the game will be there, but not reveal it's name yet. Eh. Too bad this is probably fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom