• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Leaked Nintendo E3 Line Up Confirms Zelda Wii U & Hyrule Warriors Release Dates

I haven't logged on to post anything in almost a year. When I worked at GameStop we had representatives come in from Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. Mostly during the console launches and they would just over watch everything and sometimes give out freebies like ps plus cards, xbox live gold, nintendo eshop cards, and would talk about a bunch of random upcoming stuff. I became friends with a few of them and oddly enough one working for Sony sent me this on facebook. Anyways, I thought you all would be interested!!

https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net...386_456720824472900_1669582071785529811_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10308386_456720824472900_1669582071785529811_n.jpg
    10308386_456720824472900_1669582071785529811_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Judging by how fanservice-y a lot of those line-ups are (e.g. Melee VC release), this is probably a fake.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I'm kind of skeptical on how they call Zelda Wii U "New Legend of Zelda". I hope there not rebooting the series.

Also I'm mostly excited for:

1) SSB4

2) Metroid 3DS

3) Star Fox U

4) The re-release of Luigi's Mansion

TBD whether I will excited for these or not during/after e3:

1) NLoZ (still think this sounds like a reboot otherwise it would've referred to as "Legend of Zelda U" if it isn't a reboot)

2) Hyrule Warriors

Though I still wouldn't give any hopes up as there's still a possibility that this may be faked. So in other words, we wouldn't really know anything for sure until e3. All we can do is hope for the best that this year's e3 will be a great one like previous years.

It could take place in NEW Hyrule sometime after spirit tracks? Would make since, but seeing how every zelda game is almost a new link, new zelda, new "revision" of hyrule they would all be new in a way. That would be like calling Skyward Sword "Old The Legend of Zelda" since its the oldest story. Idk, I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
For now a grain of salt. I don't see any of the new games that were sort of promised... oh and where's the new IP that's meant to be announced soon? Also, some of the titles have legit names of some kind while LoZ is simply labelled as "new". Ehh I'm sure they would have a new of some kind by now unless that is the actual name which would be odd.

Even though I'm wary, I'm expecting something like this with a few new games here and there.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Naturally I won't get my hopes up that this is real but...Super Mario Sunshine on the Wii U eShop, I have wanted that for so long, hopefully it will be a thing someday.

Sheik

:the:
We're getting closer and closer to e3, so we're bound to get plenty of fakes. And I have to agree with Big Octo, several of these titles sound fanservice-y and overall unbelievable.

I'll take this with a rather large grain of salt. A grain that's the size of a car, maybe. Or maybe a firetruck.

Yes, because a professional E3 list would be set in Calibri. Nintendo seems to be into using Lato for their things lately, and Calibri ain't no Lato. Stop posting random pictures you find on Facebook without doing further research. Google even has a shmancy "search by image" resource. Use it.

DrA3z7V.gif

Salem

SICK
It's called New Legend of Zelda, that reminds me of NSMB...... a new 2D game? That's too good to be true.

Ganondork

goo
It's called New Legend of Zelda, that reminds me of NSMB...... a new 2D game? That's too good to be true.

It's entirely fake. The Hyrule Warriors release date doesn't match up with Japan's release date, which will presumably be before we get it in North America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom