• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leaderboards and Minigames.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I don't really know if someone has already made a post about this or if it's something that pretty much been confirmed, but I still find this interesting.

Okay, so the other day we were watching a movie in Class about the civil war and there was a scene in which the Nation's colonel was practicing horseback combat and goes through slicing watermelons. Which immediately made me think of two things, one: Twilight Princess' horseback sword winging and two: the Slicing minigame in Wii sports Resort. Now, what if there was something like this in Skyward Sword as a minigame, easy: combine those two concepts together. Although I'm sure there will be no horse in SS and we will ride those fugly-looking birds through most of the game, which I'm sure controls like those bird races from Mario Galaxy 2, where you just point the remote at the TV. After talking about it with some friends, who are also exited for the game, we came up with the idea that this game's minigames should have leaderboards and hey maybe there could also be a leaderboard for fastest playthrough.
I think it should, it would add a lot of replayability. What do you guys think? I mean, it's not like this is difficult to do, even on Wii, MegaMan 10 has it and even this far into development something very simple like that could still be added.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda isn't really known for the leaderboard, and I don't really see a reason for it at this point, but it could work. I think there is already a minigame sorta like what you described, it seems to be based around the number of times you can slice a vine before time runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom