• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Did you also settle for standard edition? I guess Best Buy did come with that free art print thingy but I just wanna play the game on launch at this point
Sadly yes, I would still like to get the Collector's Edition but I really have just given it up, as long as I can play the game I'm happy. I'm just hoping they release the art book seperately later on, or release a more in depth book like Creating a Champion later on.

The last time I purchase a video game, it was "Pokemon Moon". Also, my mother and sister bought me "Pokemon Ultra Sun", "Animal Crossing: New Leaf", "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer", "Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone" and "Pokemon Art Academy" for my birthday about 3 years ago.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Just got Diablo 4 because my sister gave me a gift card for my birthday. Let’s see if I’ll play it though because I own 2 and 2 copies of 3 and never touched those games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom