• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
So I have decided to play the OG LOZ on the Game and Watch Handheld I have and I have not laughed so hard in my life. I dont know why I was laughing the whole time but I am really enjoying it so far. I am trying to play witout a guide, but I cant find the second dungeon. I know where number 3 and 6 are, but I have scoured the overworld trying to find it.

Anyway, did anyone here else buy the LOZ Game and Watch? I want to see what scores people got for Vermin.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Memorial Day Sunday is the biggest day for motorsports. F1 has one of their most prestigious races (but I don't watch that lol,) then stateside there's the Indianapolis 500 in the afternoon and Coke 600 at night. Indy got rained on a bit, so they're about to get going late. NASCAR should be good to go, but the logistics for Kyle Larson will be interesting, he's definitely not taking the green in Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom