• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I could ramble about all that's gone down for me since that fateful day on September 29, 2020 but eh. Don't wanna get all idk what the word I'm looking for is, a slightly disdainful way to say reflective.
It is healthy to open up about oneself troubles/problems to others.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
reminiscing might be the word.
I'm gonna try a new way to cook those little red potatoes, by boiling them in a pan then cooking with oil after so they get crispy

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Umm, I dont think I do. Not saying you should open up again.
True you weren't there. Basically, family lives in northweset Arkansas because Dad's a church planter and we were helping start a church there, God was saying we needed to leave there, moved into mom's hometown (where I spent 2003-13, the first 10 years of my life), lived there from July 2021-December 2021, not a good spot for me (but I did get to go to Bristol Motor Speedway, lifelong dream of mine, in September 2021 and saw some BANGER races), moved to the area we're in now in December 2021, I moved out and lived in East Texas in the summer of 2022 to get some training on the job at a Ford dealer, ended up getting fired because I wasn't good at it even tho that was the entire point???, move back down here, have spent the past almost 2 years now going to college and working at this shop I'm at now. Craziest part is that I've been at this shop now for almost 2 years now tbh.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
reminiscing might be the word.
I'm gonna try a new way to cook those little red potatoes, by boiling them in a pan then cooking with oil after so they get crispy
What's their state for this? Chopped, sliced, whole?

For lunch today I was gonna make myself a salmon burger, we have some cans of salmon and I was gonna mix it with eggs and crackers to make salmon patties, make 2 really big ones, put it on a bun with some mayo, pickles, swiss cheese, that type stuff. We don't have any crackers so I had to settle for a ham sandwich (but I made it on a tortilla so it was a wrap:))

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Sometimes I feel like it's cringe that my longest lasting friendgroup is from an online website but I still appreciate all y'all
appreciate you too bud

idc if it's cringe, not much of a choice since I'm at home all the time anyways :shrugs:

just think, we could all have an awesome meet together in like 5 years or something

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
True you weren't there. Basically, family lives in northweset Arkansas because Dad's a church planter and we were helping start a church there, God was saying we needed to leave there, moved into mom's hometown (where I spent 2003-13, the first 10 years of my life), lived there from July 2021-December 2021, not a good spot for me (but I did get to go to Bristol Motor Speedway, lifelong dream of mine, in September 2021 and saw some BANGER races), moved to the area we're in now in December 2021, I moved out and lived in East Texas in the summer of 2022 to get some training on the job at a Ford dealer, ended up getting fired because I wasn't good at it even tho that was the entire point???, move back down here, have spent the past almost 2 years now going to college and working at this shop I'm at now. Craziest part is that I've been at this shop now for almost 2 years now tbh.
But is life currently going good? Are things looking up?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
you'd defend me ..... r-right? :sweating:
Nope :3

But is life currently going good? Are things looking up?
Oh yeah buddy. My job at this shop has mostly been cleanup and stuff but the past couple weeks since I finished college and went fulltime ahve been mostly car stuff :cool:. Just need to use my free time better and we're in business.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Off topic but did you guys hear about Red Lobster is prolly gonna file for bankruptcy? This doesnt mean anything to me but I thought this was wild.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Off topic but did you guys hear about Red Lobster is prolly gonna file for bankruptcy? This doesnt mean anything to me but I thought this was wild.
Tragic news. The country's finest seafood establishment going under. We truly do live in a society. I need to actually eat there for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom