• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
Crazy bacon, mah boi! Got rejected, ya say? :eyes:
since I don't go to this school, I asked one of my friends on the soccer team to get this girls number for me since shes moving after this year as a joke. He actually did it tho, and she said no. My sister said shes gonna get her Fortnite username for me tho.
the *difference* between those two responses, pffffffffffffffft
yep

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
What's your toxic trait?

Mine's chronic imposter syndrome. I'm enormously self-critical of myself, and enormously self-critical of my skill as a musician and songwriter.

What I'm learning is that this is a specific type of anxiety, and it's fueled in part pretty strongly by my neurodivergence, and it's not uncommon in other creative types. We all tend to feel like frauds, or that we're not as good as others say we are.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
since I don't go to this school, I asked one of my friends on the soccer team to get this girls number for me since shes moving after this year as a joke. He actually did it tho, and she said no. My sister said shes gonna get her Fortnite username for me tho.
Word of advice, if she already said no she's not gonna take kindly to you if you keep trying. Especially not in... Fortnite? o_O
Also what on earth is mowing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom