• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
like the pfp
The good ol' King in Yellow, Hastur himself.

When it comes to Lovecraftian abominations, he's one of my favorites because, in the Cthulhu Mythos, Hastur tends to work through artists and creative types, driving them to produce even more maddening creations, and then come under the influence of the Yellow Sign.

The Yellow Sign, if you see it, opens you to be mind-controlled by Hastur, and even moreso if you're a creative type like an artist, musician, or writer.

So....

Have you seen the Yellow Sign?

Hastur Origins - A Hideous Lovecraftian Unspeakable Monstrosity That No  Sane Human Should Know! - Marvelous Videos

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
The good ol' King in Yellow, Hastur himself.

When it comes to Lovecraftian abominations, he's one of my favorites because, in the Cthulhu Mythos, Hastur tends to work through artists and creative types, driving them to produce even more maddening creations, and then come under the influence of the Yellow Sign.

The Yellow Sign, if you see it, opens you to be mind-controlled by Hastur, and even moreso if you're a creative type like an artist, musician, or writer.

So....

Have you seen the Yellow Sign?

Hastur Origins - A Hideous Lovecraftian Unspeakable Monstrosity That No  Sane Human Should Know! - Marvelous Videos
cool...i think I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom