• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
A lot of them are based on things I find interesting, or questions I usually get from friends and family.
best topics to use! I can tell you have a lot of passion for em

speaking of, been thinking of making a music blog later on, like, reviewing albums, EPs, maybe a single thrown in here and there, should be a fun time. It'd just be my lil music corner of ZD hah

Guinea

Basically Tingle
yo @Guinea hows the pills working for you? feeling any better from last week? :hug:

I feel a little better. Still a sharp pain here and there but the throbbing pains are gone. Idk what the heck is going on but I'm giving it another week before going back to the doctor. Thanks for checking on me!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I feel a little better. Still a sharp pain here and there but the throbbing pains are gone. Idk what the heck is going on but I'm giving it another week before going back to the doctor. Thanks for checking on me!
that's good to hear!

I'm glad it's cleared up enough for you to think of waiting another week. Hopefully it continues to go uphill

and you're welcome! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom