• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
nobody ever brought up the real issue of AI art
stupidly effective clickbait
nevertheless, we adapt
just like we check for signs of clickbait or bias in titles, we check the thumbnails for signs of editing or AI generation
a cyberpunk eeveelution would go hard tho

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I just got mine to work, you'll probably have to go into settings and configure it tho.
I saw something that said you need to do it thru steam, maybe i should get that
nobody ever brought up the real issue of AI art
stupidly effective clickbait
nevertheless, we adapt
just like we check for signs of clickbait or bias in titles, we check the thumbnails for signs of editing or AI generation
a cyberpunk eeveelution would go hard tho
i hate it, but part of me wonders if its really any worse than stealing a random deviantart upload like those article "writers" usually do.
anyways **** ai all my homies hate ai because im trying to look at pictures of dogs on mountains and EVERY RESULT IS A ****IN AI THESE ARENT EVEN REAL DOGS

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I saw something that said you need to do it thru steam, maybe i should get that
I was gonna say that shouldn't be the case but I do have it so maybe it was working in the background? I'd try it without Steam first just for science.

Also, I wasn't able to move at first, I had to configure that, so try breaking a block or jumping or something first. To configure, you have to go to the control settings, click on the one you want to configure, make it turn red, then hit the button you want to bind it do.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
i hate it, but part of me wonders if its really any worse than stealing a random deviantart upload like those article "writers" usually do.
the articles these days are sometimes written by AI as well
I don't agree too much about the ethical arguments people make regularly
I can see now the real issue is it's new technology that people haven't adapted to yet, and that will make them easier to fool

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
214a77ed38d251705ab57e195ea09c34.jpg

This is sick but it unfortunately looks kind ai.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Based.

And the more I look, the less I see it. The lighting is kinda sorta like it, but overall it obviously had care put into it.
another thing is, textures and patterns are CONSISTENT. The more you look at AI art, the more you see it tends to struggle with consistency regarding patterns and basically anything that isn't shapes
the wrinkles on the jacket follow the same sort of contour and the blue spotting on the palms and fingertips is consistent
the guitar strap is clearly separated from the jacket
the pockets and flaps on the jacket are symmetrical in design

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom