• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This is probably marginally better than drinking out of car batteries.

F9yLYv1WAAAnFKM
i can add this to the pile of Far Side jokes that are wayyy funnier as an adult.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
well the body would be proportionate to the banjo head from the plush so.. a foot long? main thing is can i even match the fabric, and do i want to drop 35 on a plush to decapitate it. ive gotten a similar fabric before so even of its not an exact match i could hide the seam with a collar and itd be less noticeable
OHHH wait I just saw what you were talking about, that could be a cool project if you really lock in and execute, but otherwise it could be kinda an awkward Frankenstein.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Especially if it's that Gerudo one.

I'm kinda disappointed I didn't have a costume this year, just never really found the time or money to put something together.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Especially if it's that Gerudo one.
>implying i own more than one
yeah, no. the pic is pretty funny but probably only to me, and the main forum already thinks im weird enough so i should pick a struggle
I'm kinda disappointed I didn't have a costume this year, just never really found the time or money to put something together.
sometimes it be like that. you can always cosplay year round at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom