• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
You should be able to click the link that you sent to the forum and you should be able to see everybody's stats.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Well in my 9 minutes offline I just drove to Chick-Fil-A squealing with glee, I'd been thinking about it all day. Well guess what, the damn thing has been TORN DOWN! but it's aight cus I got my favorite food from a place that sells Mediterranean stuff next door.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

I thought about the questions all morning then immediately forgot them all when I went to make it.
1698791542506.png
I was so confident in all my answers
Well in my 9 minutes offline I just drove to Chick-Fil-A squealing with glee, I'd been thinking about it all day. Well guess what, the damn thing has been TORN DOWN! but it's aight cus I got my favorite food from a place that sells Mediterranean stuff next door.
Dang that's wild, how long since you were there last?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok this is the best thing ever
F9zJB8hbcAAf6NS

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
View attachment 72880
I was so confident in all my answers
No way you hit Matt Walsh dawg, I'm not gonna count that.
I sent to my IRL friend of 7 years and she got a 7/10 so I think the options must be decently hard to choose from.
Dang that's wild, how long since you were there last?
honestly uhh maybe 3 or so months, it's been a minute for sure. I've been informed they're rebuilding it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
No way you hit Matt Walsh dawg, I'm not gonna count that.
I was kinda speedrunning it tbh, if I'd actually put thought into what I was reading I probably would have gotten a couple more than I did.

The drinks one was a trick question because last time oyu mentioned drinking something it was that Mexican soda I'm pretty sure.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I was kinda speedrunning it tbh, if I'd actually put thought into what I was reading I probably would have gotten a couple more than I did.

The drinks one was a trick question because last time oyu mentioned drinking something it was that Mexican soda I'm pretty sure.
It was mexican soda mixed with iced tea. (which is really good if you can ever try that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom