• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
wreck it ralph movie where Ralph is a repo man in the slaugher race town and after vannelope misses 5 car payments he is tragically forced to snag her car with the repo truck but little does he know she was laid off at work 2 months prior and couldnt keep her studio apartment. finds her sleeping on a raggedy blanket in the backseat when he arrives at the dealership, a fight ensues, he tells her none of this would have happened if she had just gone to rehab since her alcoholism got worse, she tells him to **** off and pulls an unregistered gun on him . idk where im going with this but it would be rated R and seen as gritty and mature by the IMDB critics.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
wreck it ralph movie where Ralph is a repo man in the slaugher race town and after vannelope misses 5 car payments he is tragically forced to snag her car with the repo truck but little does he know she was laid off at work 2 months prior and couldnt keep her studio apartment. finds her sleeping on a raggedy blanket in the backseat when he arrives at the dealership, a fight ensues, he tells her none of this would have happened if she had just gone to rehab since her alcoholism got worse, she tells him to **** off and pulls an unregistered gun on him . idk where im going with this but it would be rated R and seen as gritty and mature by the IMDB critics.
I'd watch it. Could be like Breaking Bad season 1 and take itself seriously but not really.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Rare post from my phone because we in here.
20231027_195807.jpg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
What even is it, is there a storyline, from what I understand it's some sort of mingame collection. I might play it somewhere down the road, but the only current game release I'm interested in is Wonder.
It’s basically Peach gets invited to this play and the show is ruined so she has to fix it. She dresses up in different outfits and gets powers from them and there’s different stuff for each outfit. The ones we know about right now are her as a sword fighter, being a baker/confectioner, being a detective and being a martial artist. So basically it’s Kirby but with Peach

Either way I’m excited because I generally don’t care about Peach but I’m glad they’re giving her spotlight and making her do stuff and do action and combat and have her time to shine, much more preferable to her getting kidnapped again

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
tell me if its worth seeing as someone who doesnt gaf about the source material
I would say so, it definitely does it's own thing very well while still keeping the core elements of the game's lore. It wouldn't be as amazing if you weren't invested in the franchise beforehand, but it's still a pretty good movie aside imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom