• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
'Bout, to go do some driving practice, googling which pedal is the brake because I somehow manage to forget which is which every. Single. Time. I don't even know how I manage that XD
I stepped on the accelerator when I meant to step on the break trying to put the car out of park once lol. My dad: "and that's how a lot of kids end up driving through the garage door"

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Smh have neither of you ever played MarioKart, it's the exact same, gas on the right, brake on the left.

Learned from this video that 'Malibu' was originally a subtype of the Chevelle, so while my car is nothing close to a Chevelle, it's still kinda cool.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My little brothers have some friends who gave them a bunch of weird bootleg Among Us stickers, and this one is toootally a Leafeon.
20231022_133808.jpg
I am proud to announce my decent into insanity, effective immediately.
20231025_163219.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Dang I forgot how good it feels to actually accomplish things when you get home instead of wasting away doing nothing. I deep cleaned my room this afternoon, knocked out some chores and went grocery shopping with my mom, now I'm gonna sit back and play some totk with my Mexican soda/iced tea hybrid that I like.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
No, I was explaining my various endeavors to my coworker who decided to tell me he saw a tiktok that proved it impossible, they just despawn after a certain level. I watched a horse of mine do this but I just assumed it died. This paragraph actually doesn't make any sense does it, I don't think I went into detail but I was trying to lower a horse into the depths, after the hot air balloon failed I got one in a wooden box on wheels and floated it down a river to a chasm, which took like an hour, then I pushed it in and the whole thing despawned. I also spent an extensive amount of time trying to get a skeleton horse out, but I gave up after he told me that info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom