• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
SO this new little set of things was releasing today and it's on me to set it all up and stuff, my boss and I agreed beforehand it should only take 3 hours or so so I came in at 5 to fininish it by opening time. Well ackshually I grossly underestimated the time it would take, I ended up clocking out at 430, I've just been chilling in the break room for a bit cus gotdamn. My takeaway from this? I could be eating my hashbrowns with ketchup on them but I've never thought about it before.
Yeah brakes for sure need to be done, and anything steering related is urgent. I really wanna know the full list just for my own curiosity lol.
Once I find it I'll show you, I think I'm gonna try and get to the dmv tomorrow and get a real copy of my license/transfer the title. But the test guy said something about waiting a week? So I'm gonna have to call beforehand and figure out wtf that is about.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
O this new little set of things was releasing today and it's on me to set it all up and stuff, my boss and I agreed beforehand it should only take 3 hours or so so I came in at 5 to fininish it by opening time. Well ackshually I grossly underestimated the time it would take, I ended up clocking out at 430, I've just been chilling in the break room for a bit cus gotdamn. My takeaway from this? I could be eating my hashbrowns with ketchup on them but I've never thought about it before.
Came in at 5AM and finished at 4:30 PM??

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yep, pro gamer
Not to powerlevel but I ate my first meal at 6 hours in, and that was also my only break, but fsr I wasn't hungry or tired throughout the day, maybe because I was super fixated on my task at hand. but I think I'm gonna start waiting till work to eat because I get less hungry when I don't eat at home beforehand idk why

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F8gOPP4W8AAe8eX

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think u already shared that one lol.

What's the most egregious thing I can possibly request? I'm thinking of going with "diversity is code for white genocide" and seeing how they react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom