• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ve seen people get scammed out of 100s of dollars by ai “artists” before because ai is getting better and better and some of it looks almost good enough to be real, minus glaring details like the hands

And they’re scamming people out of a good amount of money just to give them something they didn’t create, and tbh that makes me really mad and worried

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F781BTiW8AAIbuQ

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I’ve seen people get scammed out of 100s of dollars by ai “artists” before because ai is getting better and better and some of it looks almost good enough to be real, minus glaring details like the hands

And they’re scamming people out of a good amount of money just to give them something they didn’t create, and tbh that makes me really mad and worried
it dont worry me, you gotta be really really REALLY stupid to fall for something like that.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
mini rant because re

"blackened" genres have nothing to do with their styles, it has to do with their subject matter. i get irritable when people dont get this.

echo if you cant tell the difference between types of screams thats fine, but dont try to pretend you do because people WILL call it out
It can be musical influences, especially if they're influenced by black metal. You get that with a lot of death metal bands that have some black metal instrumentation too.

Belphegor does that from time to time.

Ultimately though, I think genres in reality are more like inch high walls in metal, anyways. Things are quite loosey goosey. Especially sometimes it feels like splitting hairs.

For example, black metal uses tremolo picked riffs, so does death metal, black metal uses blast beats, so does death metal, black metal uses complex song structures, and so does death metal, in fact there's an entire genre defined by its technicality.

It just depends how you look at things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom