• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Was it getting yours ready or unrelated?
Yeah, the battery died from sitting in front of our house without use for so long. I'm gonna drive it around the block every now and then until I can get it fixed just for the good of the car, it's extremely aggravating that you need a license for registration although it wouldn't make sense not to. (I guess what's really aggravating is how long the wait list for a test is, I'm scheduled for late October but some guy at the car show suggested I could go out to Harrison because the testing site is never busy there so I might look into that)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I mean if you can find time that one of your parents is free to go to Harrison before late October, go for it.
Unlikely af. But maybe a friend can take me, idk.
I really hope tonight isn't a fluke and I'm able to do some drawing over the next few days, I'm working on one rn that'll be a longer project and I've also got some other ideas. I say this when I'm the only thing stopping myself.
Sometimes you're your own worst enemy fr. I still draw almost every day and I can't think of the last drawing that actually got a proper finish, that's the hard part but you can do it if you push yourself.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Sometimes you're your own worst enemy fr. I still draw almost every day and I can't think of the last drawing that actually got a proper finish, that's the hard part but you can do it if you push yourself.
I mean it's one thing to do it on a Sunday evening, another on a weekday evening when I've been busy, but I'm pleasd what what I have already done so that should be enough to make me want to keep going.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
1f211d9a9583573600a76aa4b1d35386.jpg

I can already tell this is gonna be a great night of sleep so I shoudld probably capitalize on it while I still can.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I mean, I respect furries and all
L
the bat anthropomorphic is just sad. There are so many other cool animals, bro...
They're extremely popular for some reason. And they ALWAYS just look like dogs with ugly noses because fruit bats are apparently the only bat in the world. It's even worse when they're fursuits..
furries be like
"everything has a foot long snout and bedroom eyes"
Watching furries absolutely butcher 90% of the species they draw because dogs are the only thing they seem to be able to comprehend is sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom