• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I adore close up shots of cars like this.
a6ae44ab7e913634dae643672b45d5eb.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
It’s kinda surprising how much of a meme the video has become that it has so many edits from what I’ve seen

The guy who posted it keeps uploading new Princess Jane videos daily and they’re all laughably bad

“Ai cinematic universe”

Watching this video is hell, but it's also hilarious. I promise you the man in his profile picture is not a photograph of him lol, no one who gets a professional headshot done would also think this is presentable on any level. In fact it's probably also ai generated.
I'd look for more memes but I can't view X on its own site, feel free to link me a bunch though lol

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It actually kinda vibes, I imagine it's so that whoever's wearing the suit still has some semblance of hand use. Having it the other way around would be pretty uncanny.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Maybe, detail on the hands shouldn't affect usage much. In fact the less baggy the paw fabric is, the closer you'd be to using your hands properly, I'd assume

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom