• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I could talk about Ride the Lightning all day as, when it comes to Metallica, that's their best album they've ever released, in my opinion.
It's either that or Metallica for me. Ride the Lightning for the sheer metal sound, but Metallica for the pure artistic brilliance. I've also listened to Master Of Puppets and Kill Em All, they were both great, but Ride the Lightning and the black album are masterpieces.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F504xziWYAAux6H

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I know those movies have many many comic books that focus on them, but in cases where things are just a movie or two I really cringe at calling people who like it a "fanbase". Referring to interests as "fandom" in general is super weird to me, if there's actually a community built around something just call it a community, and also you don't need to be zip tying yourself to group of random people just because you liked a movie or drew the characters or something.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
idk what i should do, i am overwhelmed by interaction but i am lonely at the same time
I'm in the same boat with social interaction, I wish I could help you more, but I'm not qualified because of my own insecurities and mental health problems. I sincerely hope you have the support you need in the tough time you're in, everyone here on ZD is here for you. I wish I could find the words that could comfort you, I care so much about you, and I'm deeply saddened to hear what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom