• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Just noticed that you edited your dream car in there too. I've thought about trailer parks a bit for the future, they're nice because you get some actual space from other renters that you don't get in an apartment.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Was 3 laps down at one point at this track earlier this year, but held on to finish 3rd after leading late. Starting 9th today, should be a good run, time to topple the Toyota dominance here.

F5nEfS3W8AAPl3a

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
There's probably a couple I don't really like, such as If I Could, but overall they write some incredibly unique music and are probably top 3 in my favorite artists. Do you have a favorite song by them?
You can call me Al, My Little Town, America, Mrs. Robinson, Bridge over Troubled Water, Sound of Silence. I really don't have a problem with any of their songs, I can listen to any of them with no problem.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Vegas has been a weird recurring theme for me this year. William Byron won there, I'm playing a game set there, there's going to be an F1 race on the streets there later this year...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
In a year you can gamble there!
I was actually thinking about that on the way home, the main reason I'm looking forward to my birthday next year isn't because the drinking but because I'm looking forward to the Miller Lite signs at the gas station checkouts wishing me a happy birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom