• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FzHBqA4XgAA46C4

I'm slep now

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Because they want to use a haha funny kid character to promote their film so they can probably turn him into a marketable toy and make everyone go like “It’s haha funny Clod guy from Elemental!”

Because Pixar and Disney want le money

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
idk who would buy a toy of that thing its the most horrendous character design ive seen in a long time

actually i really hate how comic relief characters are ugly as **** almost all of the time, it doesnt make them any funnier
and media shouldnt even have designated "funny person" characters because generally theyre just super annoying, maybe actually write funny things into your story instead of having 1 person say the most unfunny **** youve ever heard every time they open their mouth and then contribute nothing else to the plot

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Because they want to use a haha funny kid character to promote their film so they can probably turn him into a marketable toy and make everyone go like “It’s haha funny Clod guy from Elemental!”

Because Pixar and Disney want le money

idk who would buy a toy of that thing its the most horrendous character design ive seen in a long time

actually i really hate how comic relief characters are ugly as **** almost all of the time, it doesnt make them any funnier
and media shouldnt even have designated "funny person" characters because generally theyre just super annoying, maybe actually write funny things into your story instead of having 1 person say the most unfunny **** youve ever heard every time they open their mouth and then contribute nothing else to the plot
There's always gonna be one character that's more popular than the main characters for some reason or another, and a lot of comic relief characters these days are the studios trying to force that to happen. Kronk is a good example of a well done comic relief character imo.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I only remember the first and second, they are good. The minons never really annoyed me but they didnt deserve their own movie

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Despicable Me 1and 2 were both pretty good. Gru and the 3 girls were pretty wholesome

The Minions movie and Despicable Me 3 sucked though. The minions have so much (too much) screen time, and the jokes are bad and the films are really generic

Illumination in general is very meh, with the exceptions of stuff like the Mario movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom