• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FupoF8LWYAAxohh

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I've got a package coming in and I actually drove past the UPS truck in my neighborhood on my way home from class.
i always have the urge to stop them in this situation but they probably cant just give it to you anyway
5a2ffa1b91.png

afedc524cc.png

it's often alleged neurodivergent people who do this tho
first guy has a point, second brings up neurodivergence for basically no reason cus theres not really a correlation lol. reminds me of a meme that i dont seem to have saved, but its a little aggravating when people drag this stuff into unrelated convos with no real backing behind it
Nintendo asked me to take a survey about my Switch playtime and they sure picked a bad time while I was kind of in a gaming rut, but I guess the survey was literally about gaming breaks... but it was basically also asking if the Mario Movie influenced me to get back into gaming and that's really funny
thats interesting cus i noticed the 2 mario games on sale during april (kart and 3D world) were both ones that had movie involvement, they claimed the sales were for mar10 despite starting a month later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom