• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FNAF 2 is harder than 1, which makes it less scary because in FNAF 1, sometimes you just have to stop and wait a few seconds for someone to move which just builds an air of suspense because what if you wait too long and someone makes it in, but if you act too soon you just wasted power for nothing, and in FNAF 2 there's always something to do, whether it's wind the box or flash Foxy or something else, do 2 is more frantic and you have more to do, but there's just less raw terror than 1. Frick the withered animatronics ripping off the mask tho. All my deaths have been from withered Foxy, Bonnie or Chica.

Look I can do game analysis too.

Gorozoron

wild ride
FNAF 2 is harder than 1, which makes it less scary because in FNAF 1, sometimes you just have to stop and wait a few seconds for someone to move which just builds an air of suspense because what if you wait too long and someone makes it in, but if you act too soon you just wasted power for nothing, and in FNAF 2 there's always something to do, whether it's wind the box or flash Foxy or something else, do 2 is more frantic and you have more to do, but there's just less raw terror than 1. Frick the withered animatronics ripping off the mask tho. All my deaths have been from withered Foxy, Bonnie or Chica.

Look I can do game analysis too.
Yeh 2 is def a lot more frantic
Now if you add the ****ing Pissed Vengeful as **** Fetus in the yellow bearsuit you get ultimate custom night
also not enough 420 mode memes for the first game ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom